Sunday, April 21, 2013

Cashmere dream

Ohhh you know when you find something, a piece of clothing maybe, that just ticks all the right boxes? When I got the beautifully wrapped box with this cardigan/poncho - I just fell in love directly and I instantly knew it would be a lifetime relationship.
The plus point is, of course, that it works so delightfully to my growing belly. I've always loved the feeling of a poncho, but somehow I find it a little bit unwieldy and hard to find a perfect use for, but this is somewhere between a cardigan and the said poncho, which makes the possibilities endless.
I found it here and it is also available in black. Of course, it's 100 percent of the purest cashmere, but you can almost tell just by the look of it.

(cardigan/poncho: Davida.se, leopard maternity pants: Glammom.se & bag: Balenciaga)

16 comments:

  1. I love thid poncho in cashmete hope you took it in black also XX. Uta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Uta, would love it in black also!

      Best,
      stina

      Delete
  2. Cashmere ponchos are so stylish!
    Personally I use the classic ones without sleeves. My favourite poncho is in a deep red colour wich I like to wear with leather leggings and ancle boots.
    Enjoy the rest of your stay in our beautiful Sthlm - hopefully today´s sunny weather will stay with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That outfit sounds ultrachic! Enjoy!

      Best,
      stina

      Delete
  3. what have happend to your lips? Have you tattooed a lipline?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, absolutely not, maybe just the shade in the garage?

      Best,
      stina

      Delete
  4. Fantastic poncho, I'm a big Davida fan too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have amazing things!


      Best,
      stina

      Delete
  5. I have been crazy obsessed with the beige jumper your friend Marie wore in a picture a couple of posts ago, do you have any idea what label it is or were she got it from?

    You look amazing as always Stina!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm, no I haven't but I would guess Marant or Chloé.

      I can ask her when I get back!

      Best,
      stina

      Delete
  6. Love the golden/silver details on your shoes!Perfect as always, would love to be a mouse in your closet and look at all the nice clothes;)
    Have a lovely day with a lot of energy for this week(which i am actually searching under my table....)
    Best
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Lena, you are more then welcome to jump into the closet.

      Alexis woke me up at 6am for the third time this week, so I hear you of lack of energy ...

      Hope you feel better though!

      Best,
      stina

      Delete
  7. I love this look on you, relaxed and beautiful.

    Best regards from a tired mom in Iceland (who also has a son that wakes her up at 6 o'clock!)

    Astridur

    ReplyDelete