Saturday, April 20, 2013

Casual stroll

It was a cold yet sunny day in Stockholm today. My mind was obviously absorbed by yesterday's news and it's slowly sinking in as something amazing actually. I've seen mothers with their sons all day long in the city light and it seemed to be quite something. All of your comments are also wonderful and so interesting to read. That most mothers want a daughter became very clear, but it's as if a son is the treasure they never understood or never realised they wanted.
I've got some deliveries sent here during the week and I will show you what was inside one by one. This beautiful, chic and just so comfortable sweater in light grey is one of them. I think I have them in almost every colour possible now, but how can you not keep collecting them when they are just so soft and perfect. Pregnant or not, cashmere is the material for all periods of life.

Have a great Friday everyone and I will answer all comments and interesting lines from (being a stay at home mother for a while or not for example) when I find some time.

(cashmere coat: Max Mara, cashmere sweater: Soft Goat here, pregnancy jeans: H&M, flats: Chanel & bag: Balenciaga)

9 comments:

  1. Waouh I still have never seen the Balenciaga's bag dear Stina? Is it new?? I like all your style here we are frozing better weather in Stockholm hugs. Stina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      Yes, it is and it's grey snake skin and black details. Love it! And super practical for a mother, can even be hanged on the stroller. I had my first Balenciaga Le Dix 2005 in metallic blue ... Style change within time.

      Best,
      stina

      Delete
  2. I love the feeling of spring in this photo! What a lovely coat, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I signed Stina instead of Uta for beautiful B bag!!
    Warmest Uta

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look wonderful. I love orange.

    You'll get so used to having boys that you'll wonder how you got by without them, and you will always be the Star, the only Girl!!

    I thought I wanted a girl, but truly, my son is Perfection and has made me happier than anything on the planet.

    Best wishes with your pregnancy from Australia. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for this!

      I'm starting to feel the same!

      Best,
      stina

      Delete
  5. Love the bright color of your coat in front of Stockholms Archipelago!
    Please eat some Kanelbullar (hope i wrote it correct;) for me...i really miss Stockholm. This city felt like home to me.
    All the best,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I already have!

      Suger rush since I came here with Tårta, Kanelbullar, Småkakor, etc etc

      Best,
      stina

      Delete