Thursday, April 18, 2013

Stockholm!

So the weather in Stockholm didn't exactly greet me with spring, more rain and wind but that made a perfect excuse to stay inside all day and spend some proper time with really good friends.
I feel enormous at the moment and just found out I gained as much weight at the time as when I was almost eight month pregnant with Alexis (!) and I'm in five and a half month now. I also developed horrible varicose veins on my legs (åderbrock), really ugly ones and those I need to try to take away when the baby is born. Hm ... it really impact the females body when creating new little boys and girls into this world ...
Despite from that, I feel excellent and have a lot of energy and happy feelings inside of me. Talk soon!

9 comments:

  1. Here in Italy it was 26 degrees and sunny. Perfect shopping weather, specially since i found the perfect green Chanel rose shoes in my size,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stina, I think this is one of my favourite looks of yours, so natural and carefree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just thought the same! Beautiful!

      Delete
  3. Stimna you are very happy to Stockholm I can notice. It's good to be separated from time to time with a man.... Here yesterday 26 today 9 and less during week end you do not miss anything. Just enjoy of your friends and rest and stay as you are. Happily even with stummy your legs are slim and perfect.
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jag är i 8:e och det blir tyngre och tyngre. Njut av energin man har i andra trimestern. Jag hade glömt att man blir trött igen i tredje. Hade startat massa projekt jag nu måste hoppa av för jag vill (igen) bara sova, sova, sova.... Och så vill man vara bra mamma till ettan ändå, men jag är nog mer tråkig mamma.

    Dina inlägg är så uppmuntrande! SKriv mer om dina tankar, mammaliv och vad du gör för att orka när man egentligen inte orkar..

    Är du nära Kabbalah och The Secret när du är gravid? Jag tycker det är så lätt att glömma bort de delarna när man bara lever i det praktiska!

    Kram

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and comfy look!Love your fluffy hair, mine always looks a mixture of spaghetti and lion;)
    Have a nice time in Stockholm!
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely and comfy look!Love your fluffy hair, mine always looks a mixture of spaghetti and lion;)
    Have a nice time in Stockholm!
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  7. I experienced the same thing with my legs when expecting my youngest child, totally different from earlier pregnancy. Same thing with gaining weight. But you look good no matter how heavy your feet feel and try to enjoy your stay in Stockholm!

    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trodde först du hade Osama på väggen.. :D

    ReplyDelete