Friday, April 26, 2013

The new coat

Tonight we're celebrating my mother. A wonderful woman, grandmother and friend. We're having a cocktail on the terasse and enjoying the last night before my parents take the flight to warmer areas in this world.
Recently I got this coat sent home from one of my absolute favourite Scandinavian brands - Mayla. The SS13 collection was just as perfect as ever and this was by far the designer Marlene's strongest show ever. I just wanted to call her immediatly and reserve half of the colletion to myself, which I more or less did, but nothing was made to order at the time. And then I got pregnant and even though I tried to squeeze myslef into one of the super feminine and ultra chic dresses, and dreamt of the trousers in beige with lovely pattern ... - my belly and body just didn't want to adapt and the pregnancy become more clear then ever. Grrr ...
The only thing that I managed to look good in was this coat, which I saw at the SS runway and fell in love with. It's metallic, cool, leisure and fits to a a dress or just like for tonight, with a pair of jeans and heels or ballets.

(coat: Mayla, blouse: Chloé, maternity jeans: H&M, necklace J.Crew & heels: Valentino)

20 comments:

  1. This little coat with metal inside and your pocket and blouse with nice collar refect how you know to match all with elegance even pregnant... You look beautiful. UTA
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sinnessjukt snyggt, Stina!
    Mayla gör helt underbara kläder. Sem älskar jag hur du bryter av din ganska klassiska outfit med ett kaxigt chunky halsband till. Älskar din känsla för stil och detaljer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Åsa, I wear a lot of big necklaces when I'm pregnant, it makes an easy outfit more fun and personal!

      Delete
  3. Supersnyggt som vanligt! Väska var kommer den ifrån?

    Mvh Amanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bag comes from a English brand called Coast if I'm not mistaken?

      Delete
  4. Underbar kappa :) . Och blusen är ju galet snygg också. Hoppas du har en mysig helg.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coat and you wear it really well !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now seriously, can't you ask you Mayla-friends for a discount code. I long for looking as amazing as you do, and that coat is great!!!

    xx, Johanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! Lovely clutch too, which brand is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look on the answer in the question before!

      Delete
  8. I love this look!

    MK

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just so beautiful!Even when you are pregnant. Looking forward to more pictures with this lovely coat, interested how you combine it.
    All the best,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!!! Alla rätt så snyggt!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. EVERYONE: Thank you so much for the comments, It's inspires me to give you more outfit pictures!

    ReplyDelete