Friday, May 17, 2013

Beauty

Beautiful, beautiful little boy of mine. 
I'm indulging the last couple of month with just the two of us, where it sometimes 
feels like only you and me exist in the whole universe. 
Soon you'll become a big brother and I'll become a mother of two.
Things will obviously change, but you will always be my first born, my miracle 
who came from nowhere and surprised me like no one have never done. 
You taught me what love, real unconditional love, really is and 
you brought emotions into my soul and heart that I've only touched on the surface before. 
What an adventure we have in front of us, you and me.
My biggest gift in life and the strongest source of true happiness.

12 comments:

  1. What beautiful sentiments, you must be on cloud 9 just now, Stina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful. You should right it down and give it to him when he is older!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melpo from AthensMay 17, 2013 at 9:12 PM

    Your post brought tears in my eyes....Only words from the heart can describe so beautiful this miracle of motherhood!
    Love,
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gud så fint Stina!

    /su hermana menor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Håller med ovanstående Stina tårarna rinner på mina kinder älskar din blogg
    och önskar dig all lycka framöver
    Älskar din blogg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Läser det du skriver så otroligt fint om och gråter, är mamma till två pojkar numera 21 och 19 år. Har själv upplevt och upplever varje dag det du beskriver. Dina ord har betytt mycket för mig! Lycka till i ditt liv!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Åh va fint skrivet Stina. Jag har följt dig väldigt länge, ända sedan du hade din gamla blogg. Är så glad för din skull, att du snart har två små fina söner.
    Kram Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oerhört fint skrivet! Tack för att du delar med dig av allt möjligt i din blogg till oss läsare. Er lille son är så gudomligt söt! Tänk vilken lycka att ni snart är fyra:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a nice love letter to Alexis.
    Thank you Stina for sharing,
    All the best,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete