Friday, May 17, 2013

Primavera

So we've been home a couple of days in Zürich again, but actually we're returning to Geneva no later then tonight. There are some big parties and fiestas in front of us now in May and June so we're going to be living in a car and in travel suits on and off by the time. But I can't wait to attend all of these events, I love dressing up and wearing something extraordinary!
As a pregnant woman at the moment, the selection is somewhat limited to a few dresses of mine and a few models that suits properly when finding a new one. It's so much that needs to fit and most of all it needs to enhance the more curvy body and make us feel beautiful, elegant yet with that important originality.
I fell in love with the Primavera pattern when the SS13 collection of byMalina was presented, yet my favourite model was in reality impossible to squeeze myself in to, no matter how much I loved it. But then I found this model, maybe not a classic Stina-dress, but very pretty and even prettier in reality I realised when I got a DHL delivery at home yesterday with it's romantic inside.
The dress is, as all of the designers dresses, made of pure silk, an easy and liberating fabric for all occasions in life. I've had them in my normal state, pregnant ... I love how the textile is blowing in the wind when walking, how it just switches around the legs and creates that dramatic effect, sometimes needed in life. Look here, here and here to understand what I mean. I have a few of her dresses by now.

The weather forecast for the weekend though is disappointing me big time and I have to have a plan B. The temperatures says around 10°C and it's going to rain, rain, rain. The old Chateau we're going to is hopefully heated up, else I need to wear something else unfortunately. But I've fortunately have more excuses to wear this dress in that case, but let's hope for the best.

But I know there's a lot of parties, student balls, graduations, weddings etc, etc in front of us all - and a outstanding dress, one that will be used a lot in the future and has something exceptional to it; can be hard to find so I'm here to help YOU! 
Go to byMalina, find a stunning model, choose the fabric and when paying, put the code: STINA and you'll have 20 percent off any purchase!  How about that!?!!!?

Happy shopping and enjoy all the celebrations this summer! You'll by far be the one best dressed!

If you want help with any questions about size, fabric etc, please write them in the comment field and I'll do my best to give you my empirical experience!

See you soon!

16 comments:

  1. I am sure this dress will look absolutely amazing on you! I know the weather is really disappointing in Switzerland right now...thats why I am heading to Italy tomorrow :) Thank you so much for the discount code, I will of course take a look at the homepage! May I ask you where your vase is from? I just fell in love with it :) wish you a happy weekend despite the rain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope Italy will do you good, my friends that attended the Cannes film festival says it rains even there and in Nice.

      Buhu,

      Best,
      stina

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to seeing you inside beautiful! What a program .... Arent you too tired Stina? XX
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes dear Uta, I am! But life is too fun to be tired all the time! But I go to bed at 9.30pm nowadays to find the energy.

      Delete
  3. din kod fungerar inte. :(
    Vänligen Sandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll check it out and will get back to you immediately, stay tuned! Best, stina

      Delete
  4. Vilken fin klänning!Du kommer att vara så vacker i den Stina. Blev inspirerad till att köpa något från Malina men tyvärr fungerar inte din kod....

    ReplyDelete
  5. It will be sorted in no time! Stay tuned! Best, stina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girls, they had some problem with the code, but now it's working again!!!! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Stina,
    thank you so much for all the great tips! It's so hard to find nice dresses nowadays (without studds everywhere or odd cuts!) so thank YOU!
    I'm still so in love with your Leo Greta dress in black/white! Hopefully I will get it sometime...
    Have a great trip and enjoy yourself!
    All the best to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank You... :) //Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hej,
    Koden fungerar fortfarande inte för mig :(
    Vänliga hälsningar,
    Mathilda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mathilda: I fix, please try agin in an hour! I'll email them immediately! Best, stina

      Delete
    2. The code should work!

      If you or any of you readers have a problem with the code when paying, please send a email to: info@bymalina.com and they will help you anyhow immediately!!

      Happy shopping!

      Delete
  10. Hej Stina!
    Stort TACK för denna rabattkod.
    Har just klickat hem en fantastisk silkeskaftan och en scarf, båda i Jardin.
    Trevlig helg!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I´m always a fan of nice packaging, looks so beautiful! Curious to see it on you!
    All the best,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete