Sunday, May 12, 2013

SURPRISE!

Ohh I'm so happy! Me and M's mother have been planning a surprise garden party for M in Geneva since I don't know when, and yesterday we pulled it of with a lot of organising, food making and collecting people from everywhere the last couple of month. M went away to help a friend for a couple of hours and in the meantime we got up a beautiful garden tent, co-ordinated all tables, set the tables, put the flower decorations and filled balloons with helium and made it all pretty. Slowly but surely all people came and we waited in silence for M to show up. I think it's the most surprised he's ever been in his life! M's mother and me were so happy to see him this joyful! More pictures soon!

2 comments:

  1. Just returning fron travel I found your very nice pictures mainly ones with horses.
    What a good surprise you made to your love for birthday!
    Hugs
    Uta

    ReplyDelete