Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The small decisions of importance

Hm ... last evening my mind was totally occupied by these two absolutely stunning earrings. I'm normally not a big wearer of earrings at all, but ever since this weekend I really felt that I should start using beautiful things in my ears more as it can truly lift an outfit from lovely to outstanding and can even enhance a simple white t-shirt to something more interesting and give it a dose of personal touch and creative elegance.
I'm choosing between these two eye-catching beauties, the question is only - which one?

14 comments:

  1. I would say green ones :) Adds a nice pop of color!! Where can we buy these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the green ones also ... hard choice!

      You can find these and other ones here: http://www.shoprajic.com/orhangen

      Best,
      stina

      Delete
  2. The emeralde ones...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Depends on the dress you choose!But i would also say the green ones, specially when your outfit is simple.
    All the best,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melpo from AthensMay 29, 2013 at 12:57 PM

    Agree with all of you...the green ones are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The green ones, absolutely! Exactly your style, if I may say so! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I won't be original - the green ones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely the gold pair as they go perfectly well with your carnation..Lana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really a lovely way to put it Lana! I'll remember that line.

      Delete
  8. Love the green ones, I also think they would suit your colours better than the other pair (also beautiful).

    MK

    ReplyDelete
  9. The green ones! Totally amazing... Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. EVERYONE: He, he he ... ordered and hopefully one their way! Thank you so much for all advices, you seem to be quite agreed on this one! Soon you'll see which one I took and even more fun, see them on!

    Best,
    stina

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes i agree one hundred percent! the green ! unless the others are real diamonds ;) x

    ReplyDelete