Friday, May 24, 2013

The small lovely things

Most of you readers already know about my Instagram account by now (stina_auer), but for you who doesn't or who can't follow - these are some typical things you are missing. Small glimps of the more everyday happenings where my big camera haven't been brought or were just too clumsy to fit in the handbag.
1. A lovely, childfree lunch at Terasse in Zürich, 2. A wonderful veil ravioli & 3. Today's flower shopping. Most Fridays I go away and fill the house with fresh, seasonal flowers and decorate the rooms with them. A home without fresh flowers just don't feel like a warm and loving place if you ask me.

Have a nice Friday!

7 comments:

  1. Flower shopping on friday... that's my routine, too ;) I love it, they bring "life" to every room!

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Rebecca S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Stina! I have been "reading you" for some time and decided today to be one of your many official followers! Thank you for sharing so much. Keep up the good work no matter what! Cath.

      Delete
    2. Cath and Rebecca - Flowers are a girls best friend!

      Cath: Thank you so much for that!

      Delete
  2. I love fresh flowers but I have a cat that likes to eat them and since a lot of them are poisonous to cats...... Beautiful pics though. Love the blog. - Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kimberly - Yes, it's the same with Lilies, but fortunately Tiger is not allowed at the tables!

      Delete
  3. The real life with good food in an Italian rest. ,and good friends and flowers to enjoy home mainly with this winter weather at spring time!!!
    A depressed UTA.... XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true Uta, the environment becomes even MORE important!

      Delete