Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Espresso!

My man starts the day with a strong cup of Espresso, mostly at home made fresh, except for in the weekends when we go to this little famous italian place, just a couple of minutes from where we live.
I need a big cup of just normal, strong coffee and milk the first thing when I wake up. M would say I have milk with coffee, but I wouldn't agree of course. But I just thought these pictures of little Alexis following his father on this morning routine is so cute and precious. Looking at all the well dressed men, sitting there, as most italians do in the mornings, chatting, reading the financial papers and look all important, yet relaxed.

15 comments:

  1. Så himla söt, speciellt med lilla bilen som måste följa med :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alexis is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Och hinken i din väska!! Ha ha, underbart mamma-liv! / helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. you drink coffee?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I've just stumbled across your blog and am enjoying it. I'm another ex-pat living in Zurich, and it is neat to see the city through fresh eyes.

    Would you mind sharing where this coffee place is? I am on the hunt for the perfect Zurich coffee :) If you prefer to email, mine is Abby24681012@gmail.com (I know it is a silly email, it's my blog-commenting email!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can imagine! Where are you from?

      On Bleicherweg, two minutes from Paradeplatz. La Stazza I think it's called!

      Best,
      stina

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I am looking forward to having a coffee there :) I am from Canada originally, but moved here from California - big change!

      Delete
  6. it's just your lot in life to be surrounded by handsome men ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems like it is!!! My father is also very handsome, especially when he was younger, my best guy friend is a former model and so is my manly cousin. I wont complain! Then we have Mr: Tiger ... he is a looker as well, blink!

      Delete
  7. Lovely your two men.....
    Uta

    ReplyDelete