this post, I've promised to tell you how I did that evening makeup. That me, moi, Stina will give makeup tips is almost funny, because my makeup is so simple and I've been putting it on in the same way, almost with the same products since I was 18 years old. But here we go:
I use daily:
- A mineral powder from Bare Minerals. I just blush it on super lightly, not to cover at all, more to even out.
- A mineral blush from Bare Minerals to get some colours on the cheeks.
- A mascara, preferably from Maybeline.
- A lip pen and lipstick. These ones from Helena Rubenstein and Chanel.
That's it. It takes five minutes at most to apply.
Sometimes in the evenings, i just add:
- A creamy eyeshadow in dark grey from Chanel on the whole eyelid.
- (and more mascara!)
For the nails:
- A bascoat and a nice colour from Chanel and I take them off with the Chanel remover.
What do YOU use, any other tips to share with me or my readers? For example, which is the absolute best nail colour brand? I like Chanel for how it looks in the package, but honestly I think YSL is so much better and sticks for longer. I hate when it starts to go of after two days. OPI is good, but my God the package is so boring.
But let me hear your opinion!!!