Thursday, July 25, 2013

Crowded house again

Slowly I'm starting to come back to normal again, both physically and mentally. God I was in a bad mood the last couple of days. The heat (36°C) yesterday felt more like a prison than a pleasure and when your body is not tip-top, it's mostly a burden. But we got three ladies yesterday, arriving to stay for two week or so from Colombia. Alexis put on a show beyond this world and I started to realise what a charmer he is. He was totally full of energy and spent three hours showing all the girls what he was capable of doing: dancing, driving fast with his mini-ferrari, jumping in the pool, running around doing different movements etc - all to impress the females. I'm telling you, if some girl will break his heart in the future, I'm a Tiger mother! Remember that all small girls out there! I will rip your heart out too, with my claws! Blink!

15 comments:

  1. the other mothers are also tigers...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course they are!, All mothers protect their children!

      Delete
  2. haha, so am I, mom-dzilla ;)

    i have two boys, 11 and 5, and girls are already calling my 11 y/o.

    if you´ll make him cry you´ll have to deal with psychomom, that´s for sure haha

    so glad you feel better beautiful and sweet stina, kisses doro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, ha ha ... You do what you have to, right! Blink

      Delete
  3. ))) I am glad you feel better. I always read your blog and want to thank you again for your sharing your life with us. I am a mom of 2 boys, a Russian one, living in ZH as well. ))To know there is another woman out there having the same feelings and concerns is such a relieve sometimes. ;) And I love it to see you happy and beautiful:)) Take care, dear Stina! eka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Eka,

      Sometimes life is all pink and lovely, and sometimes it's harder and we have to learn how to deal with both!

      Thank you for commenting and reading!
      Stina

      Delete
  4. Jajajajaja,es,un encanto tu hijo Alexis,impresionando a las chicas !!! Buen dia, Isabel desde España.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sí que lo es. Al igual que todos los niños pequeños!

      Adios,
      stina

      Delete
  5. sounds like you're still in a bad mood! "...small girls out there! I will rip your heart out..." well... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad you are feeling better!

    But hearts are made to be broken, that's what makes love and life so beautiful. The incredible pleasure and pain of love and loss...It makes people stronger and deeper. Everyone, even your little angel will live through heartbreak.

    ReplyDelete
  7. being a tiger mother is great, if I become a mom someday I'Ll be like that too :) the food seems yummy btw :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you're feeling better. Your son is really adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice to hear you feel back to your happy self :) As a Mom of 2 young boys, I also know that "tiger" feeling very well, I've been known to have my "Mama grizzly bear" surface from time to time... ha ha ha... oh well!
    Enjoy your company and good food, those 2 things always do wonders for a person! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tenker han likte sitt lille "publikum" ... hehe

    ReplyDelete