Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Music

It's actually been too hot the last couple of days here in South of France where I still have my life. The sun is scorching and even by the pool you can just take it for a small amount of times. But during afternoons the heat has gone from overwhelming to just smooth and comforting and then we truly take advantages of all the nature, water and so again. The best place for these super warm days are the hammock, three in a row next to each other. But most preferably, together like here on the picture from last week.

9 comments:

  1. such a beautiful picture of you two! M looks so lost in memories :)

    Warmth,
    Maru

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful couple!

    x
    Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This picture is so beautiful, I almost don't have words for it. We are so lucky to be able to take and keep pictures, to be able to keep memories even clearer and longer. The greatest invention ever if you ask me :)

    And I love the song too, please share more of your favorite summer music :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to say exactly the same words than Maru
    Somptuous both of you
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, it's a beautiful photograph - one for framing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I guess your future destination.....
    Hugs
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Most meaningful picture on your lovely blog dear Stina,best,lana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vilken underbar bild. Kram Christina

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful picture! Perfection!

    ReplyDelete