Saturday, July 13, 2013

New finds!

Ohh I'm so happy, look at what I found! A new, wonderful and practical model of these beautiful bags! It's different from the other ones in the way thay you can close it on both sides, which is very practical and gives it a nice look. But you can also wear it as the other bags, just with a normal basket look. Your choice.
Stunning, chic, lively and uplifting colours will be up later today and also some of the other ones that I had before.
You see how happy I am, well it's because when I do something I like, that drives me, that makes other people happy too - it gives me a feeling of passion and passion is the heating fire in life, the needed fuel to stay young and open minded.
See you soon at Stina's Vintage Store and like always, it's first come first served!

UPDATE// UPDATE//UPDATE// - they are now available! Welcome to the shop!

17 comments:

  1. Underbart Stina!!!
    Ska hänga på Vintage Store-låset!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect outfit, clean and stylish with black and white, a pop of color with thy beautiful bag and as the cherry on the icecream (as we say in Norwegian) - YOUR SMILE!!!!
    Can't wait to receive my bag, thank you again Stina!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, you will love the bag!

      Delete
  3. this is the first time,I don't like your outfit...the blouse is so oldfashion grandma style...Sorry!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, I love it! Very relaxed Italian and South of France village style!

      Delete
  4. Even I wont buy one of these baskets, I almost prefer this one. You look so young, tan, pretty and little blouse very fresh. So you will return tomorrow to ZH, I presume with M.?
    Hughs
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uta, you are so kind! Thank you!

      Yes, today we leave ... A long way back home!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful! I love your blouse, it's so feminine... and the pop of color with the bag... perfection :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All sold out, already....? :(((((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2 bags left! Look at nr 6, I love that one!

      Delete
    2. OK, mailed you about that one! :-)
      M.

      Delete
  7. Phew, you have the fastest readers in the West! That will teach me to lie out in the sun all day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! They are and I am the same way when I want something so it's very good!

      Delete
  8. The blouse is Dolce & Gabbana and it's excellent choice for where you are at the moment. Very Monica Belucci in Sicily! Sensual and feminine! Bravo!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes, Spot on! Bravo to you!

      Best,
      stina

      Delete