Thursday, July 11, 2013

Pregnancy and future plans

Ever since I came here to the family house in South of France, most of my pregnancy symtomps have disappeared radically or at least minimized a lot. When we still where in Zürich, I ended every day with a severe pain in my SPD (foglossning), pain in my legs, my hips and a very disturbing exhusted feeling in my whole body. I could hardly stand up sometimes and needed to lay down for the rest of the evening.
When you are pregnant the first time and only have your self to think about, this is somewhat not a problem because you can mostly sit down when you feel like it and maybe even lay down when necessary. Pregnancy the second time is a lot different, especially when you have a small toddler around seeking your attention all the times and need to be supervised. The body takes a lot of pressure and I can strongly feel the more negative differences in the physical part.
But as I referred to, here, life is so easy, warm, nice, slow and just peaceful. The only problem I have in my current situation is the night sleep which has gone to really, really bad, just like last time with Alexis and for most pregnant women during the last period of pregnancy time. I wake up approximately 30 times per night and sleep so light and have a hard time finding sleep again. Then Alexis wakes up at 7am and the day begins straight up in full action.
I have more or less 50 days left to go, 2 weeks of them will be spent in Zürich and the rest in another location for a long, long time.
I will truly miss this place when we M comes back late on Friday to drive us back on Sunday, though it will fun to be back in the more civilisation life. I'm a typical Aquarius in so many ways, always seeking new things, experiences and environments, life treasures and I adapt so easily to different things. Now my life belongs here and my heart beats the rhythm and gone so South, it almost feels like it came with my blood to enjoy life to the fullest like you can here and buy your food in the local markets and drive around in a small, old car instead in our normal more sporty one with an aggressive engine. Having spent one month here has really been wonderful and I can truly understand why having a house here is so many peoples dream in life. I'm truly grateful for this!

22 comments:

  1. Vacker kvinna med en otroligt fin son. Suger in dina fina ord och njuter för din skull.

    Har du några visdomsord till en vilsen 22 åring? Stressad inför livet. Längtar efter att bli mamma.

    Varma kramar från ett mulet Gotland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for these kind words.

      What I can say for the question you asked - is just to tell you to follow your heart, your instinct and make sure you develop yourself, collect experiences, try to visualise what you want and remember - it will get so much better. You need some tough years as a human, especially as a woman to be able to stand in a few years with a strong balance in your mind and heart and how found your self and your identity and really, really can love who you are. But it always important to understand that life is a long journey of doing better and becoming better. But you should always grow from yourself, not by stepping on someone else or shine in someone else's glory. Life become what you make of it so do things and strive forward, even if these younger years often sucks. I remember with pain in my belly! Would never like to go back, but now I realised that all we go through is to be able to become something wonderful. And peace in mind will come. I promise. If you stay alert and present of how much responsibility you have of your own life. You drive it. Don't forget that.

      Godd luck!
      Stina

      Delete
  2. Love your glasses, where are they from? I admire to your persistence, to update your blog so frequently! Thank you for that.

    I wish you a nice day!

    Helena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helena!

      They are form last years collection of Prada. Also have them in a light brown colour!

      Thank you for reading!

      Delete
  3. We used to have a house in Cannes, I loved escaping down there for the summer.
    Ah sleep, I don't have a child to look after but I have developed dreadful insomnia, on average I sleep for just three hours a night, two days is fine but on the third day I can barely do anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry to hear that, but lucky you who could enjoy a house in Cannes. Love Cannes. Have you tried to take a long walk before sleeping and a bath?

      Best,
      stina

      Delete
  4. I am curious....do you know your ascendant too? :)

    Best wishes, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use to, but I forgot! If you can read it, please email me and I'll send you my birth time, date etc. Also wonder what house my moon is in!

      Delete
    2. im also very curious to know whats your moon sign as well as the ascendant since the sun sign is only one small part of a persons personality. The sun sign reflects more of how one person looks at one self when the moon sign tell ones inner self, ambitions, emotions and how one looks at life in general.

      ascendant:
      http://www.cafeastrology.com/ascendantcalculator.html

      moon:
      http://www.lunarium.co.uk/moonsign/calculator.jsp

      Delete
    3. Hi again,

      In my ascendant I'm Libra and my moon I have in Libra ! Very very exciting and very, very true!

      Delete
    4. Hm, or did I forget the time of birth, need to call my mother! ha ha

      Delete
    5. No, ascendent in Virgo and moon in aries! So correct!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful text! That´s the Dream, a warm climate and house surrounded by loe ones. Precious Picture! Wishing you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We don't have any children, so I cannot say I know exactly how exhausting it can be. Waking up, trying to get back to sleep, caring for the little one every minute of every day. But it must be exhausting.

    Thankfully, you have found a place of peace and relaxation, and still have the energy and kindness to shop for baskets for people. :)

    I wonder why the South of France makes you feel so much better? Is it the good climate conditions? Scent in the air? The water? Oh, I wish I could have taken back home some of those great elements of nature, from Our favourite place. I could feel and live like on a vacation every day:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NK:

      I think I feel so much better here becasue of the fact that I walk and stand so little and only carry Alexis from time to time. In the city, in Zürich I have the pram, going in and out of the apartment and carrying groceries, the pram up the stairs, cooking every night and going here and there with Alexis.

      Best,
      stina

      Delete
  7. where will you give birth? In Switzerland or Sweden?

    Best,
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes I a m also one who cannot sleep long or even well..... Never, it's HORRIbLE. all day long I a m tired and sometimes cannot do anything.... I understand everyone who has this problem. I take a pill to sleep which is not better but at least I can have an almost normal day!
    And for you Stina the heat without air conditioned in the South is not so good it's also why not sleeping and you enjoyed this beautiful place for one month it not bad, return to home and where? You let us to imagine anything after Zh may be your man had to move for hs job somewhere else?!
    Have a safe return tomorrow.
    XX Uta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just have a fen Uta and it is not enough! The nights are sooo warm!

      I'm sorry to hear that you and others has this problem on a normal basis. Normally I sleep very good, but I know what a problem it can be. It's better to take a sleeping pill then not sleeping at all for sure!

      Delete
  9. Hey Stina, it is me again. There are programs in the Internet where you can give in your dates and then your ascendant will be calculatet for free. I think it is really interesting. I am aries and since I know that my ascendant is taurus, i understand myself better, since the ascendant affects how we appear, live, our potential. Do not get me wrong, but you seem materialistic and thats not a Charakter Trait of the aquaries, so I wondered about your Second sign (there is nothing wrong with materialism itself of course as Long as it is not Life determining).

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Breaking out of the daily routine is the best to develop yourself, come down, relax and open up your own horizon!You really seem to be more "grounded" since you are staying in France;)Wish you could have stayed there from the beginning of your pregnancy!
    Salut,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete