Tuesday, July 16, 2013

So when?

I've received emails and comments about the beautiful baskets again. I hear you would like me to try to find some more and then warn more in advance when they will be avaialable so everyone can plan to sit in front of the computer. Well, ok, I can just say like this: tomorrow in the morning, I'll go to two different markets for the weekly vegetables, fruit, olive oil and sausages - be prepared around lunch time if I find some baskets too! Good luck! But one word of advice ... be quick! Talk soon!

(earring from HERE)

18 comments:

  1. Thank U a lot :-) I will by one for sure!!!!!:-) If i am fast enough :-) Have a Nice day!!! Monica from Norway (who send u an email yesterday ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picture!! But you have to stop soon buying those bags, I want them aaaallll. *blink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, now we all have to go and find something for you;)Thank you soooo much!!!
    You don´t even look pregnant on this pic!
    Salut,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful picture and Lena's correct: You don't look pregnant at all in it. Love the bags.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I don't, but believe me if you would see me in real, I do!!!!!

      Delete
  5. I hope that you make a good benefit with all this work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty picture of you and so kind to do all that for your readers.
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picture! What are you wearing in it? Where does the top come from...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The top is a silver sparkling thing from H&M!

      Delete
  8. You look stunning here Stina! Very in shape and so slim... You don't look pregnant at all.

    Love the earings ;)

    Btw. I watched 9 1/2 weeks again just because your music selection reminded me of that great movie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maru, I loooove that movie, how sensual can a film be? And Kim B is so stunning in it! Love her hair and everything.

      The earrings are from here

      http://www.shoprajic.com/modern-tribal-earrings-melanie-auld-designs

      Best,
      stina

      Delete
  9. So gourgeus!!! Love the outfit and the style!!!!!

    ReplyDelete