Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Stinas Vintage Store

What wouldn't I do for you lovely readers? You suggested that I should get some bags if I found them again for a decent price, high quality and some nice colours and patterns and sell them to you in Stinas Vintage Store. And today we've been around everywhere for hours looking for them with my very critical eyes. I found the most beautiful ones so far, but had to collect them from different places to find you the most stunning to own.
The happy news is that I came back home with 10! One more for me (the larger model, not shown on the picture yet) and 9 for you to buy! Six of them are in the size I bought before which is so perfect for everything, and three of them a little bit bigger. They will all be up later today, so check out my store if you want one. Like always it is first comes first served. They are all handmade, so chic and one of a kind.
Perfect for a chic city stroll, the beach or just to go grocery shopping!

See you soon!

UPDATE//UPDATE//UPDATE//UPDATE - Now they are shown at Stinas Vintage Store. Click HERE!

UPDATE nr 2 - They all sold out within an hour - but I feel so sorry foe all of you who didn't get the one you wanted, so I'm thinking of going away again to look for some more if I have the energy and if there's any markets around!



16 comments:

  1. Stina how much does it cost please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look at the link on Stinas Vintage Store in the post!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, we have to keep an eye open then!! Or can I sign up for pre-sale? I will take one no matter what!! Can't wait to bring it with me around on the beaches of Tel Aviv, where I'm going with my man in a month!! Don't you think it'll fit perfectly there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be more then perfect there!!! Just choose which one!

      Delete
  3. Dear Stina
    So nice that you work so much for us with this heat!
    If it is possible, I would like to buy the pink and yellow (second from the left in this picture).
    In case I get the bag, I'll send you a private message to your mail with my address. :-)
    Thank you very much in advance!
    Best regards
    M.A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. M. A - of course, it's yours if you want it. Email me at stina_auer@live.se for paying instructions.

      Delete
  4. Oh Stina please do see if you can get a hold on some more of those. I need one so bad, they're so chic, and I just now saw the disadvantage of being at our summerhouse, not online every second..

    Johanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stina you are a very kind person really. It's what I thought from ever but now I think that what you do with the heat, pregnant to please to us is soooo adorable even I will not buy one of these bags because I brought one like this from the South also bought in the market! Remember we have many tastes in common....
    All my best,
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uta, If I would only sit still all day long, I would get so bored! This is fun for me and I love looking for beautiful things. That's why I like being a stay at home mother for the time being, because do so many other things also, without neglecting my son.

      Big hug

      Delete
  6. Stina, would it be possible to get Nr 9 or 7?
    I would send you an email for the instructions.

    Cheers
    E.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be quick next time they are coming up or pre-book some! See my comment below!


      Best, stina

      Delete
  7. Oh Stina, i missed the auction!Was away for 2 days because of so much work....loved the pink one!You are so adorable, searching for some bags in these heat...
    Salut,
    Lena
    PS: Your latest music tip was excellent. My M and i heart it again and again yesterday evening enjoying some drinks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lena, I'm so happy you and your man enjoy my music taste, I have music on from the moment I wake up until I go to bed.

      New bags will hopefully come up If I find some this weekend!

      Best,
      stina

      Delete
  8. EVERYONE: Dear readers, I will go this weekend and look for more so be prepared. If you'd like to book one in advance, please email me at stina_auer@live.se


    ReplyDelete