Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A very joyful day!

What a lovely day yesterday! Despite from the fact that Alexis sleeps worse then ever at the moment - the sun has been shining, the temperature has been absolutely perfect; warm but bearable. So I took the car into the city with the plan to buy some of my favourite formula bottles for Alexis (which I can only find at NK in Sweden), but since he fell asleep in the pram it was a once in a lifetime occasion for some Stockholm autumn shopping as a treat for being high pregnant and all of that. And I did so well! I found an amazing coat and a pair of new knee boots out of the ordinary from the new collections, plus some other things for after my delivery which I can't wait to use. You'll see them on as soon as it feels appropriate.

This is by the way our sibling pram from STOKKE in one of the ways it can be used. Alexis loves it, finds it so cosy to sit under the "baby" as he says and how wonderful is it that it's exactly the same size as a single pram which was exactly my goal since I find the double prams very inconvenient and unpractical from what I've seen. I'll show you more full figure pictures of it very soon.

15 comments:

  1. Great choice! My neighbour bought the phil & teds pram but it turn out to be a mistake. the baby wasnt happy at all lying behind her big brother (2 y) and "see" nothing of her environment. My neighbour is using the old bugaboo pram AND the Phil & Teds pram or Manduka and pram :/

    Grüße aus Berlin

    Karina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, i am very happy with the sibling pram from STOKKE. can't wait to use it with little L!

      Delete
  2. I wish they had this kind of stroller when my kids were young. So jealous. My kids are all older now but I love seeing the new things they have out for babies. I miss the baby days. Not enough to do it again though. :) Glad you had a wonderful day. Can't wait to see the new clothes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, ha ...

      Yes the baby market is crazy now a days, too much to buy and choose from!

      Delete
  3. Lovely!

    How fat is it from your country house to the city? Would have loved to still be om vacation but I am back in Sthlm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not very far, there's a motor way most of the time and then smaller roads so we go into the city as soon as we need or have errands to run!

      Delete
  4. Aie! again problems of baby's strollers....
    Not too long hein Stina....
    Marianne from France, admirator of your blog since a long time

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would so much love to buy a Stokke pram. They look so nice and are so easy to handle. But than we got the used buggy from my sister in law. I don't really like it and its so huge and unpractical for the city. And after two kids it looks rather worn out too. So I am turning the thoughts in my mind: saving a lot of money and be semi happy with something I myself would never have bought in the first place or spend some money and get something I really like for my first child...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do it, you deserve it to enjoy strolling around with YOUR pram of choice.

      Delete
    2. Or buy a STOKKE pram second hand! That's a great way of finding what you want for cheaper money!

      Delete
  6. Dear Stina, Very good choice:) We have chosen Stokke Crusi as well but in navy:) Waiting for it to arrive to our house and the little one. Due in 6 weeks:) All the best and take it easy these last weeks:) Try to get some rest dear!:) Hugs Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect choice, for Alexis I had the navy STOKKE xplorer and I loved it! Good luck with the birth!

      Delete
  7. It looks very practcle and nice also, even I am not aware of prams, anyway you will make the good choice as usual dearest.
    I saw this morning very interesttng collars at HM looking as Hermes..,, nothing to do with your actual pregnancy's problems but I wanted to advise everyone!
    Hugs dear Stina
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for passing that on, Uta :) Not too familiar with the collars, but adore the CDC's... any Hermes news is good news!

      Delete
    2. We ALL love CDC, I would love at least three belts and as many bracelets! blink

      Delete