Tuesday, August 20, 2013

In the meantime

While I'm impatiently waiting for the little brothers to finally meet each other, I have written down the Pancake recipe you asked for, followed Mum when she's been doing some nice shopping, been taking endless archipelago walks by the sea with Alexis and probably had half a litre wild raspberries on the way. I've been trying to figure out what to wear at the fashionable GULDKNAPPEN (a very big fashion event in Sweden) on Saturday (if I can attend, we'll see how pregnant I am or maybe already at the hospital), I've also started the interview you asked for with my mother about style in her age ... etc
It's a l o n g and uncomfortable wait these last days. There's absolutely no position any longer for neither sleep or sitting that feels pleasant and really, I do believe it's like my mother tells me; my belly is too small for the child I'm carrying! It feels like my skin is going to crack any minute.

Talk soon!

7 comments:

  1. Stina,
    you are more active when pregnant,
    than me, on my normal day...

    Where do you get the energy? :)

    Lots of hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, ha, ha ... I have to do things here and there, else I get bored and only boring people get bored, right?!

      I eat a lot and often and take iron supplements and try to sleep when Alexis is sleeping.

      Not much more then that!

      Best,
      stina

      Delete
  2. Salut Stina! Big thanks for the blueberries pancake cake's recipe.only have to find these blueberries now.Certainly will go for the frozen ones.Better than nothing.
    As to "little L" as you say it, i will go first for Louis,Luc, then Laurent, Lylian, Loic, or Ludovic.If I am right, should we toast some Champagne when you and your new family hits again the Pez village??All the best for your giving birth.Really.Cath

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you manage to get what little L stands for, I would be pleased.

      But you can't use frozen blueberries!!! Very important! Use some other berries then instead because the frozen one will get all greasy on the cake and ruin the whiteness in the cream!

      Best,
      stina

      Delete
  3. Åh vilka fina tröjor :) . Och din pannkakstårta måste jag definitivt prova. Hoppas du har en underbar dag. kram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe L is for Lukas? Or Leo?;)

    ReplyDelete