Monday, August 12, 2013

Random pictures of the best in life

Here's a random mix of the last beautiful days. I've reunited with one of my oldest and best friends Linnea and of course the little doll, my goddaughter. My parents hosted a dinner for her family and we enjoyed seeing the kids play together and eat at their little mini table. Kids really bring in so much joy in life and I just love watching them interact and playing around.
It's also such a peaceful environment here in our country house with my mothers white and very light decoration style and to have all the flowers and the forest around the corner, which little toddler would not love that?
Even when we had some bad weather here, with stormy rain and thunder, it's cosy. We just light the warm fire, watch a movie in the evening or eat the dinner with the infra heat at the terrace and watch how the late scandinavian sun slowly drops behind the tree tops. And when you need to see something else, I take the car and in 20 minutes i am back in the city for some lovely autumn shopping or just feel the pulse again. I love life so deeply when it serves me beautiful moments and days like this.

(favourite heels: Fendi, Stella McCartney & PVC boots from Jennie-Ellen)

17 comments:

  1. Funny seeing Tiger there under the table, he knows exactly where to go and beg =)

    Wonderful photos as always.

    Astridur

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh yes, there is a weak link everywhere ....

      Delete
  2. Älskar dina bilder! Du är fantastisk på att fånga ögonblicken!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I really appreciate this sort of compliments!

      Delete
  3. I would like to plunge into this scenery, it is so beautiful! You are so lucky, dear Stina, having so nice families and friends in different parts of Europe, and being at home in such nice environments.. Thank you very much for sharing / B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW! Think about it every day. I am so grateful and I love them all!

      Delete
  4. Thank you for sharing this beautiful pictures!
    All the best for you and your family for the upcoming time :-)

    x
    Stefanie

    P.S. the scandinavian sunset and the special northern light is one of the most beautiful things I've experienced when I visited Sweden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Stephanie, it's magical, especially in the summer nights. Hope you have a chance to visit Sweden again!

      Delete
  5. reading ur posts is always a pleasure for me. and i have to say that u're a real ambassador of ur country and culture. i want to visit Sweden so badly.

    lots of greetings

    Derya

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes ,when I see your pictures I want to visits sweden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has the great city of Stockholm and the extraordinary nature in a perfect mix! Welcome to visit!

      Delete
  7. Vilka härliga bilder. Älskar verkligen dina senaste skoköp. Såå snygga :) . Hoppas att du och magen har det bra. kram Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda - Me too. A little bit crazy, but still stylish and original, just the way I like it from time to time! Thank you

      Delete
  8. The pic with the two toddlers and the dog under the table, waiting for some food falling down is the best.
    Ok, the other pics are also beautiful ;) but i´m a chid-lover and love how children grow and interact.
    All the best,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute is your goddaughter!? Those cheeks! What a doll... lucky little A :D
    Hope you are doing well at the end of your pregnancy <3

    XX Karina

    ReplyDelete