Friday, September 27, 2013

Neon details!

I mentioned a few posts down, how much I love buying autumn garments! It's my all time favorite period when getting new things into the closet!
This knitted cardigan, with neon yellow details, is a perfect autumn and winter piece that works both for city life and more cosy ski and nature stroll weekends. I combine it with boots (look at the very fun combination of suede and leather of these ones, and the extra leather on the upper part!) and skinny jeans. I will also put a belt in the waist and use it as a dress for another type of look!
Simple, fun and so comfortable!

Don't forget that you have 20 percent off anything at Kotyr.se until 1th of October! Click here for more details and the code for the discount!

(cardigan: Samsoe&Samsoe HERE, blouse: Mango, jeans: Zara, boots: Carin Wester (Kotyr had them but only a few and they are unfortunatly sold out by now) & bag: Balenciaga)

11 comments:

  1. It's incredible Stina. Yesterday doing my nails in a big shop I was beside a knitted Stella Mc Cartney cardigan almost the same and I was very interested buying it! And as I already had bought toooooooo much I did not have taken it but I really love yours!
    Hugs
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not surprised Uta, it has happen to us many times by now!

      Hugs,
      stina

      Delete
  2. You wrote a splendid text on 31,1.13 about how you felt....
    Depressed and fighting with yourself in order to feel, say "well"
    It's time for me to be exactly like that snd I feel a little better to have read you at that time snd also all comments which show me that many many persons are trying to go bettet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful that you found strength through the text! It will get better. Look at me! And you're so much stronger when you will come out of the troublesome periods in life!

      Best of luck and warm regards,
      stina

      Delete
  3. Sorry my comment was not finished, it left....
    So for the end I want to thank you to be so honest and true and to encourage persons like me, feeling bad right now. You message had encouraged me to go ahead.
    And thanks also for your so interesting blog, and so various with you who are so so pretty.
    Camille

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I wrote before, be brave and have trust that it will pass. This to shall past. Remember that!

      Delete
  4. please,could your tell me the measurement ( width) , from your beautiful balenchiaga bag. Thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I find my measuring tool! But it's the classical model!

    ReplyDelete