Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Autumn street

This is close to our home where we live. I love this road, probably because it feels so international, so NOT Stockholm and more New York upper East. There's just something with the architecture I love in the city center of Zürich, in the more residential areas. They are so well taken cared of, the flowers and the bushes is cut into a more elegant shape and the black fences (very alike to London streets) just adds that extra something. When I find time, I'll take you on a photography journey through this city and show you exactly what I mean!

6 comments:

  1. I know what you mean dear Stina, I recognize the place where you live and you are right it could be upper east side part of NY.
    Hugs
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will take more pictures Uta and show!

      Hugs,
      stina

      Delete
  2. So lovely only a picture of you and tiger and those matching colours with nature!Can get enough of autumn.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are matchy match, two pirky blonds!

      Delete
  3. A phothographycal journey to Zürich would be so lovely, specially through your lins / eyes.
    hugs, Rima

    ReplyDelete