Sunday, October 27, 2013

Midnight light


Zürich has this sort of light in the evenings/nights that I just love. For me coming from Stockholm, it's one of the feelings that gets you in a more exotic mood since our city lights in the streets and different places seem to be more to the white/blue shade which gives in a very raw finish and not at all very warm and friendly.
When I was going to Barcelona quite often, this light was one of the things that made me fall in love with that city. It was before I had children so obviously we were out the whole nights on adventures and I was always astonished by the beauty and captivating, warm light like here in Zürich, going from clubs and parties in the early morning.
These pictures is where we live and for me it's just a pleasure walking around in the shades of the night admiring the architecture, the buildings, the nature and the environment during these hours in this addictive, yellow light.

17 comments:

  1. Stina! Förstår du vilka otroligt fina och perfekta foton du tar?! Proffs uti fingerspetsarna. Tala om perfektion ihop med rätta ögonblick. Vilket vackert område ni bor i.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU! Makes me so happy to hear!!!

      Delete
  2. What beautiful autumn pictures. Truly lovely! You are a really good photografer Stina. Hugs Laila

    ReplyDelete
  3. New, big lips :). Did you have them injected?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read her answer on the post Late Night Outfit :))) I have the same problem but my nose looks bigger with a flash from the camera.

      You can also see that on the post where she has a blue jacket, which must be the day after these pics are taken she looks with smaller lips again so NOO!!! It's the flash :.))) Beautiful even so.

      //Jen

      Delete
    2. My lips are massive under candlelight /dark light/or if pic is taken from below, yet skinny in day time.

      Delete
  4. Wonderful photography.
    Stockholm at Christmas time is one of my favourite places in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kan jeg spørre hvor blusen er fra? Er den kjøpt nå? :-) Takk for svar! :-)

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Stina! lovely fall pics from a veru urbane citu indeed.the las time we, your lovely followers we saw that stray coat, you guys used to be in romantic Florence.memories...
      especially love your sued boots.May I know which brand is it?
      Thanks for the autumnal atmosphere! Cath

      Delete
  6. BEAUTIFUL pictures and your living place is really nice..this building looks a particular house.
    .. And you are so pretty dear Stina.
    Big hugs
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes Cath, i remember and liked this beautiful Stina's coat during a a romantic travel to Florence....
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unas fotografías excelentes.saludos desde España.Isabel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures and you are truly stunning! I love this outfit - a perfect mixture of classic and edgy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pictures and I love all that warm, golden light. Looked like a perfect evening for a stroll :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such wonderful photos. I know this area very well, it's one of the most beautiful corners of Zurich. By the way, I am curious about where you move to. And I think it would be very funny if we became neighbours.
    Regards, Claire

    ReplyDelete