Thursday, October 24, 2013

My Leon bag

I've been searching and longing for a bag-crush for a while now. You know, when you find a bag which you fall deeply and madly in love with, that you just can't live without and that feels like it would really bring so much joy into your everyday life. So many of the bags I like are too common. I see each and every woman walking around with the same bag and and that just takes a lot of fun and originality away from it. I know I have a lot of bags which many women own, but I try to stay away from it as much possible.
My problem now a days is that the use of the bag needs to full-fill so many other criteria also then just hanging on my arm, being a pretty accessory. No, it needs to have a possibility to hang over my body, be hanged on the pram (The Hermés Birkin and the Kelly are impossible with kids like most other "hanging on the arm bags" since I always use a stroller) to just mention a few of them - plus; It needs to make me happy in the day wearing it and it can not be too sensitive.
I haven't bought a bag from Louis Vuitton in ages (well count a few years at least) and I love the spontaneous reaction this one had on me. I fell head over heal in love and it was passion and a MUST HAVE then and there. I made the excuse that Alexis actually have a bag being named after him (the big Maxi Chanel in black caviar) so Leon needed one as well.
So voilá Leon, this one is for you!

13 comments:

  1. Exciting! I'm guessing it's the Vivienne =)

    Best regards,
    Astridur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or Saumur! Yes, i'm guessing it's the Saumur! :)

    Best,
    Rebecca S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i am very curious now! For me it would have been the Sofia Coppola Bag then, perfection in my eyes..
    Best
    Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Selene! I believe you bought Selene!! Have a great day, Best Lina

    ReplyDelete
  5. May be you biught the one I suggested you?! Who knows....
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
  6. That old stalwart Birkin was designed as a stuff-everything-in mum bag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jag tycker deras nya väskor W är så snygga men väldigt mycket över min väskbudget :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. My guess is a speedy 20 in python!
    Lauren in London

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see it! I love the Sofia Coppola bag too - would this be it? :-)

    Oh and, I made my small start finally! ;-)
    Yat Wan

    ReplyDelete
  10. my guess: Saumur in GM (since this is my crush right now)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Stina, what makes you think that this bag is not bought by other women?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait to see it, I love that "butterflies" feeling when you just fall in love with a stunning bag!

    ReplyDelete
  13. EVERYONE: So many great guessing and advices actually!

    ReplyDelete