Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Red & lace

Another perfect outfit that works very well with motherhood (one can always choose other boots if they prefer) as well for a city lunch with a girlfriend (which I by the way have for the first time since Leon arrived on Friday! Already looking forward to that!) I love the Balmain-ish shoulders and the beautiful top that I got some time back. It's actually from a lingerie brand and meant to be worn like something underneath, but I think it's too pretty to be hidden away.

(old coat: Zara, top: Lisanza, jeans: Zara, boots: Phillip Lim & bag: MiuMiu)

12 comments:

  1. Agree with Melpo - this outfit is absolutely stunning. Love the shoulders and lace details. //Laila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superduper stylish som vanligt :) . kram Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. My man calls me always "Santa Claus" when i wear my red coat. Love this bright colour during this grey time!
    I truly love your new curves, looks so feminine.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lena, I love my boobs, sorry, so much! Feel like when i was 25 years! I want them to stay forever!!!!!

      Blink

      Delete
  4. I love love love your Russian/ European nouveau riche style, it is so unusual to see these days and very daring. So very 90´s Versace :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - this outfit has got to be the epitome of femininity! :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete