Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Stina's Vintage Store

Later today I will put some new things up in Stina's Vintage Store
Three stylish things for a well dressed man will also be available.  
And if you are pregnant, I have a really amazing collection for you, all sold in one big package for a stylish pregnancy. Same things with baby clothes, a whole package with small clothes will come up for a very, very good price. 
But also brands like Balenciaga, Diane von Furstenberg, a fur, Don & Donna, TSE - cashmere, Missoni and much more. 
Stay tuned and remember, it's always first comes first served!

Happy Shopping!

5 comments:

  1. Finally :) I'll keep an eye open!! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please tell me the knitted dress/tunics, are they made of wool, cashmere? Can't wear wool... :( Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are wool unfortunately for you then! But the TSE is lovely cashmere!

      Delete
    2. Thank you, but crew necks don't really suit me, I'm more a V-neck kinda girl :-) it is lovely though!

      Delete
  3. What is the change between KrS and Swiiss francs

    ReplyDelete