Monday, November 18, 2013

Live, laugh, love

I am so in love with this man at the moment. I don't now why, but all our challenges we've been through the last couple of years, blended with all the joy - has just made us grow together. He is so sexy, so handsome, always there to help, so kind and growing into such a lovely and caring father. I am so happy he insisted we would make it, three and a half year back when I doubted and also all the times thereafter when I've felt that it's too complicated, too hard, when the love and time for each other was lacking.
I really love him from the bottom of my heart, and every time I see him, my whole body reacts to his look, his smell, his flesh. If we only had more time for each other, i believe the third child would already be on its way. Blink. (But no! - no more children for a long time, if ever (!), but i'm just saying ... passion is dangerous, it comes with consequences!)
Energy, give me energy! Seldom have I felt so grey, so ugly, pale, thin in my face and so just out of myself - yet so accomplished with life and what I and my body can cope with. No training, hardly no fruit, no Yoga or Pilates, no mindful long walks for myself, no meditation or reading a nice book. I want time for myself! At least sometimes, a glimpse here and there please! And i want to travel again, to exotic places and dance with the sun and feel as you do when experiences new places and cultures.
A couple of weeks back, in the playground. My little Leon is just getting prettier and prettier, but also more demanding. He wants to take part, be with us and see the world. For the day, all dressed in warm cashmere from top to toe!
Transporting in Zürich by trams is so wonderful. Except when the old trams arrive which is like every second, since they are not handicapped nor stroller friendly and you can't get up without help. Quite un-charming for a modern city like Zürich. But they are quick, goes everywhere and often. Will really miss them! Often more practical then taking the car.
Morning mess! I've started to read a book about the differences between a french up-bringing and the rest of the world. Very interesting. I read about one page per day, that's the time I have ... ha ha ha ...
We try to do something every weekend, a dinner, mostly here or at friends places. A great opportunity to wear some lovely heels, these from Valentino is perfect when you need to combine fanciness with playing on the floor and putting to bed in the middle of it!
...and for all of you irritated of my addiction to wear sunglasses, well here is another pair. Do what you feel like and live your own way of life. These cool ones I just got sent here from Karin Walker, found here. Love them! Enhances all outfits to perfection!
Breast-feeding Leon means Alexis all over me. But my heart has just grown bigger the more our family grows. And Walt Dinsey films from time to times brings all of those joyful memories from my little sister and my own childhood.
Like most kids, Alexis is so fascinated by animals. Exotic animals like tigers and giraffes, just as well as the farmers. I got him this adorable, handmade sweater from here, when Leon got his little angel outfit.
This weekend I took my oldest and we baked 24 mini- lemon muffins and decorated them with dried roses. Such a lovely thing to do together, though it demands a lot of patience and you can not be to fussy about keeping it clean. We had flour all over the kitchen.
He is so happy, social, bubbly, curious, sweet and helpful - but also soooooo ready for kindergarden!!!!! I just can't wait to give him that! The first two years at home were the best ever and I truly think he benefit from it in a marvellous way, but since he turned two, it's almost cruel to keep him at home with me and Leon. The energy level in this boy and the need of stimulation, oh boy oh boy. Just like his mother and father when they were small I've heard ... But soon my love, soon ...
Things like this make me happy. From here.




44 comments:

  1. Beautiful post Stina... Am sending you lots of energy and strength - although you don't need me for it, I believe you have so much inside you! Keep strong and keep happy, you are blessed with a lovely family and unique experiences that will last a lifetime <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for these kind words!

      Delete
  2. Stina I just have the heart climbing very strong with all these pictures and love so strong to your man, sons and the way you wrote it as a love declation to M, your sons, your life....
    I dont know what to say
    Only that I almost cry. As I always thought you are as beautiful inside than outside.
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet, Uta! I bet most of us feel the same way:) Thanks for sharing your beautiful family with us, Stina. Love these kind of posts! Did u manage to have a Friday-lunch with your girls last week? Hope so :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you Uta and Johanne for appreciating it and following me on a daily basis! It wouldn't be the same without the women like you here!

      Hugs,
      stina

      Delete
  3. Ps. Is your beautiful blue vest a Chanel one?
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uta, no, it's from Joseph! Blue with small silver threads in the fabric, very pretty!

      Delete
  4. hey nice post mehn. I love your style of blogging here. The way you writes reminds me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog: How To Live Your Dream Life .
    keep up the good work.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!Love the collection of pics and well chosen words. Please more post like this (which made my lunch-break;)
    Do you know the brand of this lovely blue vase?It would be a perfect christmas gift for my mum (she collects blue vases)
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dear Lena, I'll try as soon as I feel inspired!

      The vase was bought in Sweden one year ago and it's from a designer which I don't remember but was bough at a place called Designtorget!

      Delete
  6. Wonderful, wonderful post!! I love the pictures of your beautiful family and the lovely glimpses of your appartment. Hugs B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice post with a perfect mix of everything. You are truly an inspiration not only in your fashionstyle but also in the way you take on every day life. Thank you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, such a compliment really warms my heart and inspires me to give you better and better posts!

      Delete
  8. And I forgot to say, Alexis is sooooo cute I just want to hug him, throw him in the air and play with him. I bet he is a daily "challenge", but also so much joy. You can tell from his eyes that he spreads a lot of love to his family!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he is a handful, but a handful in love, affection just as much as some of his stubbornly behaviour!

      So much fun to play with though, yesterday him and me raced cars all through our hallway for hours and we laughed like to 14 years old girls!

      Delete
    2. Haha I can imagine your car race! What a joy :)

      Delete
  9. Beautiful heartwarming post xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fina bilder och fina ord. Ärlighet när den är som bäst.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Je suis une lectrice silencieuse depuis un certain temps mais aujourd'hui j'ai décidé de vous dire mon admiration devant tant de beauté et d'harmonie dans votre vie. Alexis est un garçon adorable en tout point de vue. C'est mon rayon de soleil. Merci Stina.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. C'est tellement gentil à vous de dire! Même si vous êtes un lecteur silencieux, je vous remercie! Merci pour l'ouverture et faire vos mots fort!

      Bisou,
      stina

      Delete
    2. You impress me with your language skills, dear! Did you know French well from before, or are you improving now after years with M and also living in Zurich? xx bisous

      Delete
  12. Fantastiskt fint inlägg! Så vackert, ärligt och tacksamt att få ta del av. Dina söner är något alldeles extra. Dina ord som du beskriver en del av din starka kärlek till M måst vara en kärleksförklaring som alla män önskar sig:) Perfekt par! Önskar så mycket att du snart kan få lite egen tid ibland! Kram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dear Åsa, he was very happy when he came home from work!

      Delete
  13. Vilket underbart inlägg. Fina bilder och många tankar. Verkligen trevlig läsning och en blandning av vardag, fest, mode och barn. Tack! MVH Laila

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely! Pure love is speaking here! The pic with you and your boys is just admirable!
    Take care,
    Baya

    ReplyDelete
  15. Underbart :)
    /Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looovvvveeee the sunglasses! Let us see them on!!!!!!:::)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There you go! Post published with them on!

      Delete
  17. Where are the brown sunglasses from dear Stina?

    I love this kind of blog, a mixture of everyday life.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Greetings from another silent reader and admirer! Your blog is great; beautiful, inspiring and food for thoughts. Once, you and your blog inspired me (and for sure, others) to learn about the Law of attraction -I am ever so grateful to you.:-)
    Wish you and your family all the best on your continued journey of life!
    Hugs from one of your Swedish followers in South of Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This one was one of your best posts ( if there would be a contest...lol )
    Be you and your loving ones always blessed with love and happiness!

    Big kiss,
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  20. These type of posts are my very very favourite Stina! Thanks sooo for sharing! I scroll down slowly, relishing each pictures, its colouring and nuances! Crazy how you can be so interested and inspired by someone else's life and snippets of sharing!

    Tack,

    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a beautiful post, I love the random photos of a day in your life and the sentiments you expressed are so lovely. I've said it before and I'll say it again, your blog is so inspiring! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm a young woman and you are truly an inspirations for me in several ways. Have read a lot of you old post on thoughts on life. You are smart woman.

    All the best,
    Tone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how good is that..I was just a bit too comfortable to make a comment but now i see that somebody already wrotes what I wanted to :) you really are an inspiration dear Stina and I am so curious of where you and your beautiful family are going to.
      Best
      Isabel
      P.S: you are really such a lovely combination of very intelligent (i am totally impressed with your different language skills) and beauty

      Delete
  23. Stina,

    I join the others in congratulating you on this post because it is just great! Love love love all the photos. The one with you in the Joseph jacket holding bébé Leon is very beautiful! The rest too...Alexis is so cute and your hubby very handsome...

    ReplyDelete
  24. So fine and amazing. I'm big, big fan to you!
    All love for you
    Kiss Kalu

    ReplyDelete