Thursday, November 14, 2013
What on earth is your problem?
I made a choice years back to publish 99 percent of all comments coming in, postitve as negative since I feel it gives the blog a more real feeling of dynamic and I'm most certainly not afraid of a different mind then mine if it is expressed in a sincere and respectful way with a meaning behind. I like that and appreciate to take parts of someone else's opinion or way of look at things. But lately I've had two stalkers poisoning every post I make and many of my followers comments. Yes I call them stalkers, why else would you spend your time doing something frequently, which obviously upset you to the extend that you have to visit it multiple times per day and write nasty things about me or my readers (mostly I delete cruel comments that are not for me). It must be either a stalker or a totally insane person('s) who probably has no social education and was brought up badly, maybe without love and compashion since I can't find any other reasons why you would do something which irritate you to that level that you actually have an physical act so as take your computer and spend time writing something that initially is created to hopefully hurt the receiver. It's crazy! Totally absurd! Luckily that sort of people never gets to me. In that way life has made me tough and you need this sort of filter when you grow older, because some people will always try to bring you and others down. They think their own life, their soul and heart will eventually grow or feel better when doing so. No need to point out that you must be quite fragile to think that life works in that way.
These two readers, (M is not only a skilled bank engineer, he is also a computer and internet hacker and IP addresses, names, cities are so easy to track if you know how) spend so much time hanging in front of my blog, writing just foolish things. If they only knew that their stupidity and sincere hate goes in through my eyes and out through my ears without even spending time in my brain. Because I see through people like that and honestly I could not care a %€&%, but in the other hand I always feel sorry for those who have not come further in their own life. It must be such a hard reality to live in.
Many years i spend through this blog, writing about things like this in particular: negativism in yourself, jealousy and what that ingredient will do to any human. It's a decease, a horrible one who will damage the one carrying it more then the ones affected by it. I've worked hard in my own life to take most of these feelings away and to never let anyone less spiritual educated try to bring me down, or anyone else for that reason. Actually, it's mostly annoying if anything, since I always feel I like to write them a comment back which in the end takes time away from answering the ones that are in reality more interesting. Like this post, I would rather have enjoyed publishing something more inspirational or fun.
But to clear some things up that seems to be a nail in the eye for some. I'll write questions to myself to answer.
- Stina, why do you very often wear sunglasses. It's November! Explain.
- Well, many reasons. I wear them because 1. I have many good looking sunglasses and I love to add them as a fashionable detail. 2. I have migraine mostly every day and sharp light, lamps, daylight etc is often very hurtful and therefor I use them to ease my burden of pain. 3. I don't like to go around and squeeze my face like a lemon since UVA and UVB light exist all year through (!?). The sun doesn't only shine in June and daylight is sometimes more sharp in combination with snow. 4. Sometimes they make me feel more anonymous which I like how double that can sound since I'm the author of this blog. The best way is, I have no obligation to explain why i feel like that, so I'll just tell the fact that they do and leave it at that. So there you go. You will never see me without some colour on my lips and seldom without sunglasses. Just accept it.
- Do you know what Fair Trade chocolate is Stina?
- This question is so ... lame, the way it was put, but I'll answer it. I started eating Fair Trade chocolate many years back since my father is a hobby chocolate expert and always shares everything new that's coming up in the world of chocolate. Often his interest is fallen on more exclusive ones in rarity or taste where the cacao bean has been produced in some new way or with new flavours. I don't know anyone who eats as much chocolate as my father ... Not very seldom in a bio/ecological way or with a focus on the human and nature rights that so often is the case in products which cost a little bit more and are developed from a resource where being aware is more important then ever.
I've tasted some really nice ones and like them very much and If they were more vividly spread in the world and our cities, supermarkets etc I would very gladly go for that option much more then I tend to do. The problem with today is that when I get a chocolate craving, normally in the store, I take the best there is to offer (here often 85% or 90% Lindt). But I am very much for all things we can do in the world to highlight the areas needed. The problem is very often that the propagandist are so into their things that instead of making the rest curious and say "if you like chocolate I would like to take the opportunity to introduce to you another type of very delicious chocolate that also take strong parts in the human and natures right, because the chocolate industry can be just as destructive as .... etc, etc" - that's how you introduce and make people curios and wanting to change. Not to say, "ohh your eating this chocolate, so you don't care about human rights and our nature or how it's produced, how can you not be more aware of ... etc". That's a very un- intellectual way of promoting something and changing the mind and the habits of people since you're making them feel like they've done something wrong intently. You have to study a bit of physiology maybe to get what i mean, but reverse physiology can very often come useful.
No, let everyone stand up for their own choices and care more about how you yourself act, think and behave. I'm sure no one is perfect in all areas, we can all be inspired from one another if we are intelligent in how we're getting our massage out there.
Many times a nasty personality can be as devastating as pillaging a rain forest in the long run just. Think about it.
- This, this and that makes you look older Stina.
- Well that's your personal right to think what you want, but who on earth did say that i strived to look younger? I dress in what feels good and it never occur my mind to dress or look either older or younger? My dressing is an aesthetic way of expressing myself just that day and my style goes from different types depending on mood, what inspired me there and then, practicality and other circumstances. Have I ever written in this blog that I want to look younger? Never, I like my age and I would never like to be younger (only when I drink cocktails the night before).
- You answer comments so late!
- My blog is a passion - not a must. I am a mother of two small children. I have a life beyond this blog but always takes time sooner then later to answer as many as I can as soon as I get a calm moment for myself without ten different must that actually is more important to get my life and my families life going. The blog is a big part of me and I love the interaction we have together, but It can't be something that is stressing me. I'm too old in that sense, I know what to priorate. And I like to feel pleasure when answer my readers which i make sure I do. Many blog owners don't even answer their followers so please give me some credit there!
- I am so disturbed by your being Stina!
- Well get the hack out of here then! Really, you will not be missed and I actually think it would benefit your own being since you would have one ingredient less of negativism in your life (and so would we). Go and punch a boxing ball or something to get out all of that frustration. And welcome back if you've learned that being irritated on other people will only bring negative aspects to yourself and since bad attracts bad you will have even more of that in your life. Try to change and you will find out how amazing life can be when your trying to develop and strive to become a more balanced, happy, calm person who tries to see the best in people and trying to neglect the rest. OR: use me to train on, from now on you are only allowed to find something nice to write every time you want to punch my face and write how stupid I am!
Have a wonderful day.
stina (in sunglasses of course!)
(coat: my own design, knitted top: Phillip Lim, shades: Celiné & bag: Hermés)