Monday, November 4, 2013

Winner of the competition!


CONGRATULATIONS JOHANNE!

So I'm a Limited Edition is so finally proud to present the winner of the very generous competition!

Johanna will receive the stunning J.Crew Enamel Frog necklace with the motivation to finish her studies, dare to dress up more and give the everyday life some sparkle! 

Please email me Johanne!

Thank you everyone who contributed and never forget how much of an outfit is in the details!

UPDATE: I'm a Limited Edition made the discount code last even longer, so until the 13:th of November you can use the code: STINAIMALE and you will have 20 percent off from a whole buy!

Best, 
stina & I'm a Limited Edition

3 comments:

  1. Bravp Johanna, very glad for you.
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Johanne!
    Good luck with your thesis :-)
    Best,
    Katharina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thank you so much Stina and "I am a Limited Edition"!!!! I am so happy now :) Thanks girls, you're too sweet!! xx

    ReplyDelete