Friday, December 6, 2013

Christmas atmosphere

Alexis has the best "mormor and morfar" in the world, that we already know. Not only does my mother, "mormor", send homemade videos with the most wonderful fantasy to Alexis that he looks at over and over again (Imagine teddybears that explore the forest, troll, animals that come to life and sing. She films tractors and makes them have a personality etc, etc). She also sends a postcard per week and small presents to Alexis and of course Christmas things now during this magical season. It takes time and effort to do all of this and we're beyond grateful for her love and care that is beyond average.
Today Alexis and Leon received a cute card and these "tomtebloss", (like small fire crackers on a stick). So we of course spent the afternoon trying them out in a dark kitchen. It was magical and very exciting for our eldest!
Red, white, green, silver and a hint of black - all Christmas colours in a fashionable way, right?
A lot of headache, pinkish eyes, one week of sickness, but still - I feel high on life anyhow and so grateful for everything I have, small and big.
... and these guys are a big source of those feelings. I mean, what can I say that I haven't already said; I love these boys. So much. We have so much fun during the days and I can't believe how wonderful personalities they both have. I could not be more proud.
This lace dress came by post from one of my absolute best girlfriends the other day. I love it! Thank you!
We've been decorating as much as possible, considering that 99 percent of all of our decorations are not here. We forgot them in Stockholm two years ago... And since we're moving, it feels stupid to buy a whole new set, but even so - Alexis really appreciates and understands it this year and therefore we had to improvise a little.
Dunk, dadunk. He's such a little helper, he's such a kind little spirit and so charming and affectionate!
Have a wonderful weekend all of you!

24 comments:

  1. Otroligt fin bild på pojkarna och inte minst på lilla Tiger!! Han ser så fin ut där bredvid. Hur är det med Tiger?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiger is old but doing alright! He would probably prefer the days when it was only him and me, but you know, life changes!

      Delete
  2. the kids & the dog it is such a beautiful photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pleasure! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Stina, I like your "nude" lips. Do you have any lipstick/lippencil on them and in which case what is the brand, number etc. Have a nice weekend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Tom Fords "nude Vanilla" it's called!

      Delete
  5. You are so positive Stina, it helps me. I was also sick this week....
    But with your 2 little loves no way to stay in bed!
    Continue to make us to drream with your beatutiful clothes, you, and all your beautiful pictures.
    Big hugs
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as I have such a great amount of lovely readers - I will!

      Hope you feel better!
      hugs,
      stina

      Delete
  6. Wonderful pictures! Och som jag alltid sagt, det är något magiskt med lille Alexis, oh my vilken karisma och utstrålning redan nu. Happy weekend to you and your amazing family:) Kram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ås, I mean, I'm his mother so I can not be neutral, but I truly think he is a gift from above!

      Delete
  7. Such beautiful pictures Stina! Enjoy a wonderful weekend too!

    xx
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, your mom's videos sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! We've saved them so Leon can watch them when he is older!

      Delete
  9. So wonderful pictures this made me really feel like christmas time :) alexis is such a cutie i can not belive how fast he gets older! And you look really beautiful on this picture and so natural!
    I have a small question to you as an expert if you dont mind :): what do you think about la mer cremes? I dont know if you maybe said already anything about that but are they worth the money?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isabel - I've never really tried La Mer, I prefer pure medical products and can higly recommend Jan Marini if you are looking for some true results!

      Thank you for reading!

      Delete
  10. Family is the most beautiful thing in life. There's nothing more precious and dear in life than the ones we love most and who loves us the same way in return.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a question. When I take a picture of myself in front of a miror, we always see the flash.
    I dont understand how you do? The one of yourself seems in front of a miror and is net, you are natural and of course beautiful which is another thing!!!
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Stina, you look great on the picture you made from yourself and I like the lace dress, it is amazing.

    Dear Anonymous try to set your ISO higher and try again and P or M Modus on your camera that should work and eventually change the white balance accordingly. I´m not a pro just tried lately to become better ;)
    Cheers Rougefleur from Vienna Fashion Waltz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vienna...... Thank you, I will try but it"'s not win as we say in French...
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ot Uta, just take the Flash away, normally you can chose on your camera if you would like to takes photos with or without flash. I hate flash. Also make sure to have great light when you take the picture! Good Luck Dear!

      Delete
  14. Stina, vart är spetsklänningen ifrån? Så fin!

    ReplyDelete