Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas party!

So tonight there's a Christmas party to attend and since I'm a mother with quite an unglamorous life at the moment, these gatherings become even more fun! I have two dresses I've been longing to wear; the white/black one from Alaïa and the other one in black with ruffles on the rump from Stella McCartney. The Alaïa is more of a classic beauty with a twist and the Stella is fun, sexy and flirty.
If you're following me on Instagram (stina_auer) you can actually see a video with me trying them on with shoes and all, else you have to stay tuned.

I know you would like more outfit posts, fashion subjects ... etc and I've been lacking taking them (blame my man) - but I hope we'll have more time now when the holidays are around the corner!

See you soon!

7 comments:

  1. First dress even the other one suits you also vety much
    I love Alaia but we need to be very very thin.....
    Hugs
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used the Stella and will be wearing the Alaia next weekend!

      Delete
    2. Good choice, I bet you looked gorgeous as always. Let us see it on :) Hope you had a great weekend with friends and your loved one!
      That black and gold bracelet you have there looks super cool!!

      Delete
  2. my vote goes to stella, but i like 1st pair of shoes.

    -ps. you have a pretty voice. and alexis is adorable as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I don't like my voice at all!

      Delete
  3. I also like your voice as I said to the next spot!
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both dresses are wonderful, but I got hooked on the Alaïa dress. Very nice! //Laila

    ReplyDelete