his own little tub, trying to visualise it in pictures.
But we've also hosted dinners, Christmas lunch etc, etc and I'm also packing boxes for our move and packing for our one week in the Alps, starting tomorrow. Phu ...
In all of this, I'm/we're also:
- Trying to decide and buy new furnitures for our new house so we don't stand there without important things like a big sofa. We're also choosing colours, wall papers, carpets for the children's rooms, co-ordinating the move from the existing walk in closet to be changed to one of the boy's room and the present laundry room to go down in the cellar and to become my walk in closet plus changing the stairs in the house. So a LOT with the new house as you might understand.
- We're also trying to sell our more "sportier" car and buy a more family friendly version, suitable for a double pram and big grocery shopping. M is very unhappy about that. But life is family at the moment and so be it.
- We're also doing Skype interviews with women since we're actually hiring someone to live with us in our new house and helping with all the things necessary when you have a man who will be gone a week here and there, have a house in constant chaos (two small children and a dog) and since I'm eventually will start working agin starting little by little. It's such an important mission and she needs to be perfect in most ways possible. It takes time and a lot of gut feeling to do this, but I'm sure it will be the best christmas present ever for me and M. So we can have a little bit of relationship also and not just run a family without NO time for each other.
- Selling furnitures that we already have or give them away. Some things we would like to keep, but frankly we cannot make them fit in our moving truck!
- Buying Christmas presents and sending Christmas cards (addresses needs to be written and that takes two full evenings)
Well, you understand. I don't know why i'm telling you all of this, I'm sure you have your own busy calendar but even so, it makes me realise we're doing pretty good, managing all of this with a new born and a toddler.
We have internet in the mountains so I guess we'll talk more then. Now I need to take my youngest and fix the last things in the city (Alexis managed to find the Christmas presents yesterday and had fun un wrapping them when I was busy with Leon so new paper is necessary) ...
Tonight we're invited to a Christmas party and I can't wait to zip on a strong GT, put on some fancy clothes and have FUN!