Thursday, December 5, 2013

Sicilian lace

When I saw this dress, I thought about a sensual Monica Belucci*, enjoying the night in Sicily with bare feet and wine in her body. I can't wait to wear it next summer in the evening with kids and food and love and beautiful friends, with warm winds and a nice tan and with some soft music playing in the background in a sensual way... Until then, I wore it like this and could almost sense the smell of the ocean, taste the late night fiesta and hear the cicadas chiming in the background.

More details tomorrow. Sleep well!

(* - google Monica Belucci Dolce & Gabbana, and you will understand)

12 comments:

  1. Yes I nice dream in this cold weather...
    This dress is made for you and may be M. Belluci...
    Gorgeous hope you will spend a nive we with every one today is your lunch with your friends...
    Hugs
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress, totally reminiscent of a bella Belucci!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And M.B is my fav girl! She is flawless!

      Delete
  3. I love lace dresses! I have one from Caroline Seikaly in short... She is a great designer when it comes to delicate lace and airy fabrics.

    xx
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those D&G ads! Oh summer is so far away, luckily we can console ourselves with Christmas soon. Have a lovely WE! MK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean, those ads makes me wanna move to Sicily and cook all day look in sensual clothes!

      Delete
  5. Härliga bilder. Och vilken underbar mamma du har. Hoppas ni får en toppenfin helg. kram Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mother, words can not describe her!

      Delete
  6. Its gorgeous! I have a similar one from H&M and it also made me think of the Dolce and Gabbana ads and that I was part of it :-P A girl can dream right? Would really appreciate your feedback of my photos on etsy search for anneliepop. Love your blog, from one mum to another. xx

    ReplyDelete