Thursday, January 9, 2014

A packing family

So my closet is always completely packed and once again I've will need to manage with a few selected garments until the beginning of February. Last time we moved I also had to live with a very, very small wardrobe for a while and then I wrote this. This time I'm in a much more colourful period (my style /taste changes very often) and If you want I can try to make something similar and show how I think this time?
Cuteness overload! Little Leon 4.5 month seldom leave my side and he is a great joy to have on the floor as an excellent company when doing this very boring and time consuming packing. He laughs and are just a very happy, pleased and balanced baby! I wish he would sleep all through the nights, but then he would probably be too perfect!
A few lovely pieces, I actually can't believe that the silver coat that you see from Burberry that I sell in Stina's Vintage Store hasn't been sold yet? It's such an remarkable coat, suitable for all parties and up dressed occasions just as well as for every day use with jeans, a cashmere sweater and some shoes. Hope it will find a happy owner soon! I've lowered the price a little (on some other items also), so get it now if you hunger for something ultra fashionable and make a great bargain! Look for RED prices where I cut down some!
A couple of evenings back we baked Pizza since baking is one of Alexis favourite things to do!
It's incredible how the heart just grows bigger when you have two children. I never thought i could love Leon as much as I loved Alexis, but i'm so in l o v e with this little creature that I harldy know what to do with all the feelings!
My Gosh, I have so much things! I've found so many things I've forgotten about during this move and I will try to use my whole wardrobe when we've packed it all up again instead of like 30 percent of what I own like I tend to do now.
The worst parts of "terrible two" has calm down by now, Thank you Lord for that. It was a, frustrating period to say the least, but now I can clearly see how much he developed since. Hi is completely his own person now and says everything I say like a little parrot in a charming mix of swedish, french and english. It's to die for. Really! To listen to his small thoughts and to respect what he wants and who he is. A blessing for sure, these little boys of mine!

Talk soon!

22 comments:

  1. Så söt Leon är! Och lik sin storebror! Varmt lycka till med flytten! Är lite avis på alla dina fina saker! Du är verkligen en inspiration för mig!
    /Johanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dear! I'm so humble towards those kind word! I'm more then happy to be an inspiration!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boys are adorable! Good luck with the packing
    not an easy task with little children under foot..

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab apron M has! :) - Maaria

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel the same about the lack of sleep. Astrid is now 2 years adn 2 months old and isn't sleeping through the night. She did, from the age of 8 weeks until six months and then teething came and went. Now all she wants is a bottle once or twice a night and I can live with that as she is such a good little girl during the day. Has a few tantrums (by tantrums I mean moaning and giving me dirty looks), but mainly does what she is asked to do. She has now started to dress herself. She looks into her wardrobe and chooses a dress and a necklace. She also asks for lipsgloss (sparkly rosa) and loves to have her outfit if the day taken!! I wonder where she gets that from. I can now honestly say that she is so much fun to be with :-) Just a little story from my life... Good luck with your big move and the unavoidable unpacking... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The boys look like each other. They are little darlings. I like the apron.

    ReplyDelete
  7. M's apron is so cute! Who's idea was it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have one each with a special message to each other!

      Delete
  8. Haha love the aprons. All the best : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to see a post with your "moving-wardrobe" - best wishes, laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Laura. The one you wrote last year was great!! And we never say no to a look into your wardrobe, Stina ;)

      Delete
    2. I will try to find some time to make one!

      Delete
  10. Yes!, please do make a post about you selected wardrobe pieces you have for the period until the complete closet is back. And also good luck with everything during this hectic time of moving:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alexis is 2 1/2 (?) years and can't speak sentences ( 3 word sentence) ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do we know that Alexis only speak 3 word sentences? Hm....

      Delete
    2. And if it's the case, it would make him perfectly normal since children who grow up with more than one language can have a seemingly slower development when it comes to the level of their spoken language. This kid probably has excellent passive understanding of three languages so give him a break ;-). He'll catch up and when he does he has 3 native languages already, most people have one and that is what most linguistical science is based upon.

      Louise

      Delete
    3. I mean, how can anyone be judgmental towards a small child? Sometime's I'm blown away by cruelty, narrowness and just such a small way of being as a human.

      He speaks three words sentences, but even if he wouldn't - it would not be surprising as he is actually confronted with 4 languages!!! Swedish, English, French and German.

      He manage to understand them ALL with is far above normal in his age.

      Thank you Johanne.

      Best,
      stina

      Delete
  12. Thank you for this entry, it was lovely as always :)

    I also find it interesting that your man obviously has a great sense of style - just look at that lovely apron ;) Truly beautiful!

    Your children are both SO adorable. I love Alexis's hair - it is like tha hair of an angel.

    Lots of love, Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  13. Exactly. My little son, who is being raised in a multilingual environment, did not speak a SINGLE word at the age of 2. Not to mention sentences...Now that he is over 4, he speaks perfectly normal. But some women just believe that children are some cookie cutter creatures - all the same, all following what "wise" books on child development say....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jag är så nyfiken vart ni flyttar...Är det fortfarande en hemlis :-)?

    ReplyDelete