Thursday, January 2, 2014

A spontaneous New Year outfit 2013

We were planning to have a calm dinner and stay at home at M's parents house for New Years Eve this year, but in the last minute we were invited to this amazing apartment at some friends place in the city of Geneva, so we decided to come after the lovely goose dinner M's mother made.
I had nothing really fancy to put on, but used my favourite skirt with a black baby cashmere sweater, the black Alma bag from Louis Vuitton and high Givenchy boots. Even though it was no special consideration in the outfit, I absolutely loved it!

Hope you had a fun night and I will be back soon with promises etc for 2014!

3 comments:

  1. It was exactly what I would had wore if invited to friends. Chic, class but not too much ... Otherwise it's not fashion at all to look overdressed and prepared! Bravo Stina always right with your way of dressing, I like everything all the time. Say : almost each time but very very seldom that I dont agree with you. May be because also tall and blond hair....
    Hugs. Uta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Stina, black and ivory is one of my favourite combinations, it's so easy and chic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking great as usual;wishing you and your family a very Happy 2014 dear Stina,best,Lana

    ReplyDelete