Friday, January 17, 2014

Snacks

Sure, we all love and would sometimes do a lot for nice piece of dark chocolate, or anything with chocolate and nuts for my sake, but this is a super simple snack that I often do for me and the family when I feel the need for something sweet (which is often). You just buy some bio-dates without the seed inside, cut them up with a knife and put a walnut inside. Serve it to your favourite movie and since they're so sweet, you just need a few to be satisfied!
So, done and it's delicious!!

7 comments:

  1. Ah, my favorite snack. After my boyfriend introduced me to dates when we went on holiday to Israel and Palestine (we even saw how the grew them), I've been hooked. For some reason I thought I didn't like it, and so I've wasted 25 years without this delicious fruit. It's also healthy I have learned, full of calcium and magnesium. Therefore, great as sweets for children too :) No blue colors or e-numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I love dates and walnuts but never thought to do this. I must try it this weekend.
    Have a wonderful Friday, and hope the packing is going well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DELICIOSOS,ME ENCANTAN ,YO LOS HAGO CON QUESO CREMA Y SON EXQUISITOS.UN SALUDO.ISABEL DESDE ESPAÑA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nuts are my downfall, I need to be handcuffed around them, I eat them at lunch and dinner every day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love dates! I eat nowadays mostly raw food so dates and nuts are my main candies:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that´s one of my favorite snacks as well. It is also delicious to replace the pit with nutbutter. Yumm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And with a little pice of roquefort-cheese inside - you´ll love it!

    ReplyDelete