Monday, January 20, 2014

Valentino rockstud

My man and my father has one major thing in common! Neither of them can understand how I can love shoes so much and they can certainly not understand how shoes can make me so happy! But some things are ment to be unknown and just accepted - and they both have by now!
There for I'm beyond happy and grateful for this very generous, kind and wonderful early birthday present form my man! I know he would rather have given me something else, but also know that my happiness is the most important for him and he loves a well dressed wife (soon), so here they are; My second pair of the Rockstud from Valentino in a pale, creme white which is almost impossible to find and very rare! Love, love, love!

(Yes, I got them in the morning so trying them on in the early day chaos in my morning robe!)

9 comments:

  1. I really like the light colour, I've barely worn my dark ones, I'll need to make more effort to wear my clothes once the weather gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE them!!! I would love to have a pair of Valentino studs but right now it's not possible unfotunatley. Stina I would also like to say that I love your blog. It's absolutley fabolus and keep up the good job! Hope you will have a wonderful day!

    /Rebecka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly but true....a woman can never have enought shoes...:)
    Hihihiihi

    This colorcombo is soooo classy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Underbart snygga skor, färgkombon gjorde dem bara än mer unika!
    Sen måste jag säga att jag älskar bildens kaos med sax, leksaksbil och Gud vet vad. Det är ju så verkligheten ser ut för det mesta!
    Grattis i förskott på födelsedagen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes are truly stunning, I am also a fan of the Valentino rockstuds. Those colors are exquisite together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE,LOVE,LOVEEEEEE VALENTINO,SON PERFECTOS QUIERO UNOS PARA MI !!!! UN SALUDO Y FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS ,ISABEL DESDE ESPAÑA.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gudars snygga!!!! Är jätteavis ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are gorgeous! Really amazing! Even with a robe *blink*
    I might have to get those for myself when I finish my masters in May. Yes, I will!

    ReplyDelete
  9. MORE PICTURES PLEASE!!! ;) I love them...

    Rebecca S.

    ReplyDelete