Sunday, February 23, 2014

Canada Goose - Branta

Finding a winter jacket for the swiss alps was a harder task then I could ever imagine. Sure we all love Moncler, Fjällräven and other brands for that purpose, but face fact - everyone wears just those brands and I wanted something different. I had my stylish little fur jacket when I went skiing, but honestly, it was quite cold from time to time. So when I found this jacket from the line called Branta, a more exclusive side from the well known Canada Goose, I was thrilled.
The model i long, which makes it suitable for dog walks, power walks and just outdoor playing around with the children, but also everyday life when the temperatures drops. I love how simple it is, black, no big brands everywhere, cashmere details and small, black fur details. It is also slim and feminine with well though through, in built gloves for the hands and have a hood to be used when necessary. In other words, just a perfect jacket for us women who are always cold, but still want to look nice and pretty.

8 comments:

  1. Really nice and beautiful for those purposes! Is it warm enough?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiger's coat is cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in this sort of thing in winter, yes Tiger looks fabulous too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jacket looks great and so do you and little Tiger too:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should check out the norwegian Brand Fleischer Couture. A great looking jacket- Sareh Jessica Parker also thinks so..oMaybe to warm for your climate

    ReplyDelete
  6. very stylish and I like that it has a shape to it. the pup's sweater is adorable too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope it's warm enough, but yes it changes of what we see everywhere. Tiger is proud of his coat.
    Hugs
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Stina
    I can very recommend Woolrich. Best for really cold temp. outside.
    Sunny greetings from Zurich
    Verena

    ReplyDelete