Thursday, February 27, 2014

Ginger time

Status at home.
My boys are recovering from a cold and like always, I got a hint of it. But today we're excited never the less since Alexis will get new adorable furniture's to his boy room! Can't wait to show you later. Leon's set we bought in Switzerland, and just like in most European countries south, they have mind blowing things to decorate with!
I've found it very hard to find beautiful, stylish and functional furnitures here in Sweden for children, without paying like 16.000SEK for a closet which I find insane. So I can't wait to share this newly found place with you since I know there's a lot of people like me out there who want a beautiful room for the small people in our lives.

6 comments:

  1. That's the best recovery-drink for a flu, yummie!! Hope you and the boys will feel better. (And sorry for my lack of presence lately, I am studying day and night to be able to finish my master's thesis on time. Although I pop into your blog/instagram regularly I don't find that much time to comment. Jeg kommer sterkere tilbake:))

    xx J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very best of luck with your thesis Johanne! :-)

      Delete
  2. Please don't apologise Johanne! I'm just thrilled everytime any of you comments! Thank you and Good luck! Work hard and play hard after!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the link with kids furniture - I'm currently looking for functional, stylish (yet, not crazy expensive) stuff.
    Hope the transition back home was pleasant enough and good luck with everything!
    Andra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the kids furniture too - I need some inspiration for a little revamp of my boys rooms! That ginger drink looks delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree that it is madness to spend vast amounts on children's rooms, they don't look after furniture and soon grow up and want something different ! I hope you have a separate playroom, that worked very well for us. The bedrooms were then very tranquil for sleeping, and toys, paints etc safely contained from the more 'adult' rooms. One of my sons painted and made things almost continually, I just couldn't have coped with that in my kitchen/ family room.

    ReplyDelete