Thursday, February 13, 2014

The response!

I felt so happy, excited, uplifted, curious, humble etc when I received all of the wonderful emails from you, my Dear readers yesterday and today! Wow, what an amazing bunch of women I have here! It's truly amazing! I've been pleased to read small life stories and letters about who you are and why you would like to meet up this crazy woman (me), in a totally un-swedish matter.
I haven't been able to respond to even 30 percent, but will in the weekend when I have some time. Even women without children have in a cute way written that they would love to meet up anyway. Probably more a adorable compliment (?), nevertheless, very kind I have to say. I've also had emails from mother from 15 different countries, just emailing me that they would more then loved to, if they lived in the same country ...

So what an success! For me and hopefully for some of you out there. Stay patient and i'll try as fast as I can to get back to you!

This is by the way what I wore today when I in a rainy attempt went to the "Öppna Förskolan" in Täby Kyrka. Such sweet place, but not one single mum and zero children?! What is this? I've heard so much about it and everyone seems to love it? Was it just bad luck or? Where do you mum's (with toddlers)  hang out here during daytime?


14 comments:

  1. Testa förskolan i Rösjö centrum (skarpäng) dit har vi alltid gått och där har det varit mycket barn men de har åldersuppdelning. Äldre på fm och yngre på em. Ring och kolla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove your leggings. Hapoy that you have so many friends around the world but if yi was living near of course what a pleasure to meet you
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is extremely cool the thing you do. I wish I had the guts when I moved to Stockholm. I went to the Öppna Förskola at Högalids Church (in Södermalm) and event tough I didn´t make any new friends there were lots of parents and kids and my boy loved it. I think you should give the it another try. It is after all "vabbruari" you know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Såg på Instagram att du och Susanne Histrup (på Chic) pratar med varandra där. Ni borde kanske träffas, även om hennes barn är äldre? Ni är mina två favoritbloggerskor och ni verkar ha många gemensamma intressen. Bara en tanke... :-) MVH Laila

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Stina,

    where did you get the top from?
    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Valentin's day dear Stina. Hope you'll receive nice flowers from your love.
    Hugs
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, what a change after the glamour of Zurich life...;-) Täby Centrum, Täby "Öppna Förskolan". I used to live in Täby for many years before I moved to the South of Stockholm, so these are my "gamla trakter". But right, it may be because of the winter holidays, since usually there are a lot of children there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those pants! And I'm not surprised that moms want to hang out with you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with Marta,
    It looks how can I say dull may be but you have your family not far away and a lot to do with new house and when spring be there it will change if course.
    Good happy life dear Stina.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Valentines Day Stina! It would be amazing to hang out with someone as energetic and charismatic as you, but with the Atlantic Ocean between us, not so easy! ;-)
    Hope you get to meet some lovely women! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ...and you can speak your language and have a good social life.

    ReplyDelete
  12. And why not to live in Geneva town? Not in the coutry in the town.
    It's small, nuce, all shops if luxe and near of the parents if M.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just read your instagram Input concerning "returning to motherhood". Beliebe me: One Day you will swear that this was the best time of your life ;-))). Happy Valentine's Day, dear Stina , and congratulations to the many and nice responses you received! Hugs B.Eisenach (Opel und BMW)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me as some of the rest absolutely love your pants. They look awesome on you! Would you mind sharing where you got them? <3

    ReplyDelete