Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Dots

Wearing one of my all time favourite models of dresses. I have them in three different colours and materials now, all from the same designer. Knitted, pink and then, this new one ... dotted. I've worn them un-pregnant and pregnant. It has to be one of the most wearable dresses and I love the straight cut of it which makes it work both with flats but in the same way, high heels and boots. Just like all dresses from Greta.

I wore it today, it's so feminine and cute. I'll make sure to capture it better this weekend.

17 comments:

  1. So versatile. Love this dotted one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Works all year around!

      Delete
  2. Superb. You too.
    HugsUta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Stina,

    Is there anything as classically stylish as black and white? This dress looks perfect for dressing up or down and the spots add an amusingly playful touch. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hardly, and dotted prints are very playful!

      Delete
  4. I just need to get it!!! Thank you for sharing!!!! ///Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  5. åååååååååhhhh så fin. Vad är det för material?


    kram

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! Being pregnant I think I might get some use of this, thanks for the tip!

    MK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stina I just received the new brochure of Chanel Glass and Miror, ask them if they dont ha e your Swedish address, this is very nice. Sorry nothing to do with your stunny puctures.
    Big hugs
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stina love your blog and style! However please don't mess with your gorgeous face.You are lucky to be born with natural good looks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your lips; so full always!
    Rita

    ReplyDelete