Thursday, April 17, 2014

Cashmere discount

Since I really appriciate all of you Dear readers and I know you all love cashmere for the same obvious reasons as I - check out Davida for the softest shawls, pants, baby blankets, children clothes and sweater for you or your partner. I wore all of their ponchos (my favourite here) when I was pregnant. They made me feel comfortable, warm but yet so chic.

With the code: stina you'll get a direct discount of 15 percent on your whole purchase. They ship world wide. Don't we just love it? 

On the picture, I'm wearing this big and airy cashmere shawl in light blue and match it with a light blue cable knitted sweater.
My mother is wearing another favourite that I have as well (both in black and grey), baby cashmere sweater which is lighter, thinner and just melts on your body.

Enjoy it!


8 comments:

  1. You and your mom could be sisters! Cute baby, too. Wilhelina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I would love to look closer at the cashmere. Do you know if there is an english site?
    Kind regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure, but email them if you have any questions!

      Delete
  3. the scarf look wonderful, do they ship to Australia?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Stina, it´s a wonderful offer! For how long is the discount valid? /Greta

    ReplyDelete