Friday, April 18, 2014

Happy Easter!

We just had one of the best days ever. My man rebooked his trip to Zürich and will be staying two more nights in Stockholm before he is away a longer time again. We took the advantage to leave Leon at home and have the best of days with our oldest. It's amazing what a little wonderful creature he is. I'm like passionately in love and I truly find his company best in the world. Happy Easter to you all!

(Picture dedicated to my Dear L & little C who we both miss so much.)

(shirt: J.Crew, cardigan: Sand (Gillblads.se), trousers: Isabel Marant, sneakers: No laber & bag: Hermès Birkin)

16 comments:

  1. aww so cute.
    -ps. love your hair in the picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I use a little hair thing in the back with half of my hair.

      Delete
  2. Glad Påsk Stina!

    /Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair look somehow different in this picture, and very beautiful, changes the whole look! And what a picture filled with joy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This kinda brigitte bardot hairstyle suits you very much :). Br, katrin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love youre sunglasses ♥ from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a great photo. I love your trousers and so cute A. To put into a frame.
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have already put it into print Dear Uta! I LOVE it!!!!

      Delete