Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Before and after

Today it was again time for my dear Pilates and after I took the child free opportunity to enjoy some thai-cousine with my man. Unfortunately they called me from pre-school just in the middle of the delicious food and asked me to pick Alexis up since he had fever. Et Voila, I was back into the role as a mother with two children in less then half an hour.
I love both of the roles to the moon and back and without either of them, both would suffer.

I'm actually in a negotiation situation with two very interesting job opportunities and all of you who are eager to get my hands on to their face for some serious business, light freshing up, corrections, facial sculpturing, Botox or whatever of improvements I would suggest for you to look younger, fresher, more like how you looked before sleepless nights, or more beautiful - well after summer I will be back on track! Maybe you just need really good medical skin products (things that actually get visible improvements) and then I will help you with that for sure.
I got many emails from former patients and new ones wonder if and when I will start working again. I haven't been able to give a proper answer since I didn't know how it would feel when Leon is still so small. But a couple of hours per day without me, he will just enjoy!

I'll let you know more as soon as I've taken a decision! Exciting for sure! It's going to be a new chapter in life combining this wonderful mother role with a career woman working part time.

Talk soon!



16 comments:

  1. Grattis till jobben! Vad kul! Återigen, jag bara förstår inte hur di hinner allt... Söka jobb nyu också ! Och ha gäster boende massa dagar och fixa mat och allt. Plus vara mamma. Plus pilates. Och, så har du ju i rett ett helt hus! Dessutom ser du grym ut hela tiden. Ga

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Dear Katti,

      I'm up early in the morning, do Pilates only two times per week to get energy and be a happy mother and I seldom look at television. When both kids are put to bed (at 8.30pm) I take my computer and work on that for 1-2 hours (blog, emails, job things etc) and I hardly have time to see my friends since most of them live in the city or abroad. I guess that's the secret.

      But I have days when i go insane, when I have no inspiration to do anything but the more things I have to do that I like, the more creative I become and also more efficient. I write a to do list every week and try to always make sure it's done. Else I forget everything. I should probably not mention that I paint also, not often but when I need to get my creative mind out there I paint big oil canvas to match the decoration of the house.

      We all do our best!
      Stina

      Delete
    2. ...but decorating a whole house, I am faaaaar from done with that! We still have big renovations we need to do but which are very hard with two children around, so they have to wait for now.

      Delete
  2. Hej Stina,

    Glädjande nyheter! När kan man boka in sig och vart?

    MVH,
    En tidigare patient

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll let you all know when I can tell!

      Delete
  3. Ooooh, how happy I am to hear that! I haven't had my pout done in years since moving to Sweden but now it seems I've got no excuse any more! Can't wait/ Celia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news! I hope you'll tell us where you work and how to make an appointment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I am sad not living in Sweden to come to you to improve onr or two thing...
    You are fantastic Stina, doing so much things together and take care of children, house etc. I think you have a great energy.
    Good luck
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Uta, maybe I'll start working extra in France on day!!!

      Delete
  6. Good news! I hope that you will enjoy going back to work! It is of course a new challenge but can also be so rewarding. I will try to get an appointment with you once this pregnancy is over, I think that will be called for, absolutely!

    I agree with the above commenters, you seem to have so much energy! I wish I was more like that.

    MK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are all more then welcome! And after pregnancy, I aged but in a good way I would say. Giving birth do something interesting to a womans face and body! Embrace it!

      Delete
  7. Vad spännande det låter. Ska bli kul att se vad det blir :) . Åh, jag skulle verkligen behöva komma till dig och fixa lite :) . kram och ha en toppenfin dag.

    ReplyDelete