Wednesday, May 7, 2014

HOTEL life in BARCELONA

Ohhh yes, once again - I love Barcelona and i will never be able to say it too much to be true. It just has so much to offer and if you know your way around, it's wont make any one who appreciate the best there is, disappointed.

The first round was spend in a lovely town house we rented, offering a private small pool and terrace, located in the area of Gracia. These girls (11 we were), well what can i say? They are so sweet and we had such a uplifting, energetic, constant fun time. We celebrated the adorable miss N and went clubbing like there was no tomorrow. (I'm still suffering from it ...)
The part two of this vaccation was spend yet again with Lissie. My true girl crush in life, my sister and my soulmate. When we meet, the sorrounding do not excist and nothing will take our focus away from the intense conversations and analysis we have about life, goals, future and past, who we are, why other people are who they are, spiritual paths in life etc etc. Nothing matters accept us then and there and we go on for hours and hours and laugh between and just have this amazing connection I wish everyone would to experence with someone. She is just as complicated, complex, determent and pasionate like me and I love her to pieces - I truly understand her and she is the only one who knows exactly what I mean and how I approach life in general. We've been to so many places around the world together and I can't wait to explore the rest with her as a company.

Apart from that we just enjoyed staying at hotels, another passion we share and eating at the best and most interesting kitchens around the city. We need constant change and constant stimulation, but the last day we stayed at the pool area more or less the whole day and just gratefully thanked life when it's beautiful, warm and amazing like this!

(Barcelona hotel guide up soon!)

(white blouse: Zara, flowery skirt: Balanciaga, leopard bag: Dolce & Gabbana, neon pink blouse: byMalene Birger, here: pants: own made, heels: Valentino, bag: Hermès Birkin)

18 comments:

  1. It's not clear at all dear Stina!
    First you were with 11 girls in a house... What have you done?
    Second in an hotel with your sister?! All in one week?
    A little bit of explanation please. And pictures of all the other girls....
    And that after one week that you returned from barcelona to visit your sister?
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would go as often as possible to Barcelona, mainly to visit Lissie, my sister.

      Delete
  2. I always enjoy your pictures, you´re a great photographer, wonderful ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's my biggest interest!

      Delete
  3. What exciting vacation dear Stina! Looking forward to knowing and seeing more of everything.
    Your sister is also really beautiful. What about the other girls?
    Hugs
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll soon publish some pictures from the other girls also!

      Delete
  4. Var kommer dina solglasögon ifrån, är det Celine? Är ute efter en sådan modell!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Var kommer dina bågar ifrån, så snygga, är det Celine?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stina vart ifrån kommer baddräkten ?!
    / Mariana Adolfina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hej Stina!

      Har du skrivit en Barcelona hotel guide ännu? Hoppas! :)))

      Delete
  7. Hej! Först vill jag bara säga att jag älskar din blogg ;) Undrar om du kanske vill göra ett inlägg med dina bästa Barcelona tips? Allt ifrån hotell, shopping, restauranger osv. Vore fantastiskt. Ha en skön helg!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will, as soon as I find the time!

      Delete
  8. I love Barcelona, too! It is a fantastic city. Last time I was there I could spend 3 nights in a 5 star hotel, and it was a great experience. Hilton Hotel, do you know it? :)
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete