Thursday, May 22, 2014

PILATES exercise Part II - AND Pilates disocunt!

The healthy way of adding Pilates to my everyday goes on. This time we focused on training balance, coordination, muscle strength and flexibility - advantageously all together which makes it really tough. We used something that for many is the mane symbol for Pilates; the always so poppy and inspirational in colour - ball. The ball can be used in so many way to extract and  work with the body in the most curious of positions, to reach exact goals and make the body just as fit as we want it. The light air inside makes it soft and comfortable and doing an exercise on it, demands a super focused mind and the balance system to really be activated. It's a great and fun way of working with our bodies.

OBS!
I've been working on getting you all living in Stockholm, in the city or like me, a 20 min car trip away - a discount or some kind of offer. It's a perfect motivation to get started!
So I talked to the owners and they will give all NEW customers 25 procent discount on group training until 31 of August this year. The discount is valid for monthly card or 10 times card (klippkort). Please call the receptionist or walk by their Pilates studio on Surbrunnsgatan 44A in Stockholm and get it all fixed there.

You have to mention the code: StinaPilates to get the discount valid! Tel: 08-30 65 40

(Stockholm Pilates Center - here)

Need more motivation or want to know more? - check here!






27 comments:

  1. Ser helt underbart ut. Jag har också velat prova Pilates en längre tid men aldrig riktig kommit till skott. Få se om jag hittar någon klass här. kram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to start! It's going to change your life/body/mind!

      Delete
  2. You begin to be skinny Stina.
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, no, no Slim I've always been but not skinny! I eat a lot!

      Delete
  3. Don't know what to say. You have lost all the femininity from your body.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, really, she's been doing pilates for a few weeks and she just has some tone in the muscles. Nothing more than that. Get up from your couch, stop binging on crisps and move your [beeeep!] instead of talking nonsense.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Marta, no I still have them! A feminine butt and everything that I normally have, just stronger. It's good to exercise! Muscles are of importance for the ageing process in the body and crucial when you have to small energetic boys! Leon is crawling around like a war machine in the house and Alexis is jumping and running like a crazy person!

      Delete
  4. I don´t think you look skinny - you look superfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stina looks great! Slim, toned....I guess I need to start with pilates as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should all do! That's why I'm showing you all this, to get you all inspired to start also!

      Delete
  6. I would be really happy to get pilates with the new group if any if I was living in Stockholm. It's really encouraging to see how you got muscles in so little time. Fantastic, bravo Stina.
    Hugs
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I think Stina is really predisposed to build muscles quickly. I had trained pilates for two years begore and didn't get any. Now I've been doing weight lifting for some time and still do not have them as toned as Stina does.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Dear Uta!

      Marta: true, since I been exercising my whole life (riding, dancing, power walks, weight lifting , yoga, home training) - I have a very good ground to stand on. My problem is actually that I build them too much, my legs will therefor never get skinny or very slim, it's too much inside of them and as soon as I do something with my legs, they grow!

      Delete
  7. Marta : it's true because I have a friend who us training for years I hve never notice that she gained so much muscles.
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stina you are looking great! About one year ago I started working out with Pilates, and I haver been so toned as I am now - love it :)
    Love Christina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic! You look as fit as the instructor. I've heard only good things about pilates and am looking for a class. Unfortunately, the commute to Stockholm from the USA is a bit much. Enjoy - Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What??? a little trip to Stockholm two times per week would be fab!? No? He, he he

      Delete
  10. You look amazing, so lean and toned!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes very soon you will be more fit and have more muscles than her. It's working very well on you. Bravo continue like this but you are already perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so, she is amazing and her flexibility - I envy her!

      Delete
  12. Some of these comments are so crazy and jealous!
    Stina you look incredibly strong, feminine, healthy and toned!!
    Love it!! X Marie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay! You look amazing, Stina, fit, strong and glowing.
    I've been doing Pilates for 3 years now and it is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stina too much athletic! Your body is healthy but less feminine.

    ReplyDelete