Friday, May 16, 2014

Responsibility

At the moment I'm more grateful for the small and simple things in life then ever. I am so happy for the true love I have in my everyday and for the trust I earned in myself which often means that i'm very protective of my own wellbeing and will take actions the minute something feels wrong in my mind, soul or body. My experiences has taught me to always strive forward, never take crap from anyone and most importantly: to follow my heart and listen to that little voice of life guidance called intuition.
Sometimes decisions needs to be taken even thought they are hard and complicated at the time being, but always remember - it's from those hard times in life, if dare taking the right way (most times we know deep inside which way that is), that all the beautiful things comes together and new eras and adventures in life can make room and take place.

Never settle for a life you wont be proud reflecting over, just before you end your life on this planet.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Stina,

    Don't get me wrong I love fashion but I love wisdom even more. Thank you Stina for saying this I needed to hear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what do you know about life and being gratefull? you have luxury probems in your life.you dont have to think about how to survive everyday, how to get money to eat every day. and were you gonna live if you get kicked out.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear if you have time to write such rubbish then you have time to find solutions to all your problems, less time on the internet might help...this is a place for grown ups and all grown ups have problems, I think your childish mind just realized that there are other people in the world besides you. So do us all a favor and go read about how to fix your problems, this is not about you and your problems.Cheers 'Anonymous'!

      Delete
    2. That was like the most stupid comment ever! It's like saying; you are not allowed to be sad because someone else in the world is more sad. Or you cannot complane about anything because a lot of people have bigger problems etc. I would say that it can actually be harder to be grateful when you have a lot (money/friends/looks) than the opposite. I would say to you; what do YOU know about life? Not much since you post a comment like that. Why on earth do you even read this blog? Just so that you can feel sorry for yourself? Happiness/greatfulness/harmony/inner peace does not come from money, big houses, expensive bags or anything rise that money can buy. No matter if your rich or poor in those measurements we are all human and we all have feelings, nobodys feeling is more or less important. I hope you realize that some day.

      Delete
  3. I think that you have to take an important decision dear Stina. May for a job?
    May.be I am wrong!
    Spend a good week end with your love
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Were are your man? You said that he is working in Sweden, but it seems that you are alone all the times with the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ignore this jealous kind of comment Stina. We do not want entering into the bad thoughts of this person.
    Hugs. Uta

    ReplyDelete
  6. are you getting a divorce??? looks to me as you are alone all the time :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read your comment and just nodded my head along with your words, I am at a scary crossroad at the moment and your words were what I needed to read, thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stina! que divertidos son tus lectores jajajajaja

    ReplyDelete