Friday, May 9, 2014

WEDNESDAY LIST

Mmmm, i know ... This list never seems to be published on the correct day, but who's counting? Here we go!

You wrote that you spent the first part of this BCN stay with some lovely girls, proof please! - Done. A wonderful, international group from Geneva but with origins from Switzerland, US, Croatia, Sweden, Norway and Russia to mention a few. We celebrated one of the most intelligent, fun and kind women on this planet. More pictures next time.

How do you think people find you in a group? - Different, honest, bold, colourful, social, outgoing and hopefully a lot of fun. I got the nickname Patsy with these girls and since she is one of the most hilarious woman of this planet, I take it as a compliment. I'm very easy going and warm. I hope that's how they capture my spirit. One of the girls told me a great thank you for always being honest, myself and inspirational strong. That's beautiful words in my vocabulary.
I know people always judge me from the first glimpse in as many ways there's words. But when they get to know me, they mostly find me the opposite to what they expected. If anyone who reads this meet me in real life, please share what you think!

Do you smoke? - No, but from time to time I take a party-ciggarete with a cocktail. It's my only really bad habit and the older I get the more stupid it seems but since I'm just a human like everyone else, I allow me that when I crave for it.

What do you like in other women? - Mostly i love warm, strong women with a nobel way of being without letting go of humour, spontaneous and a open and big heart. I am always attracted to people who have some form of easy going personality but with style and grace. If they have a lot inside their brain, are honest and aren't afraid to open up and share who they are without putting the whole inside on a plate - then I'm normally interested. You have to have something special, I get bored easily so the once I spend time with need to bring something just as I have to them! It should be a mutual pleasure. Something I can't stand is too sensitive women who think everything is about them and can't take criticism or just are nervous and haven't realised that life is not a competition, it's a place to enjoy each others company and everyone has to contribute for it to work well. The more you give, the more you will receive. And the more acceptant you are and let people be who they are without judging, the lovelier the world will open up and you can learn from one and another.

Favourite cocktail? - I love a Bloody Mary if its made with the exact and perfect components and measurement of all ingredients, else it can be horrible. To sour, to tomato, to pepperer, to sweet. But I also enjoy a Pina Colada, a Gin'n Tonic, a Lemon'n Tonic or a Irish Coffee if I want to be all bubbly but rather long for bed.

You seem to walk around in high heels a lot, what's your secret? - In a everyday with my children I walk around in ballerinas. Always go for 10cm if they are without platform since thats the perfect size of a heel for the foot and body. With some of my 10cm, I can work and run a marathon. If I like a model and they are comfortable, I normally gather some colours of it.

Something you need to work on? - i need to work with a lot of things! I'm never perfect and always search to get more of whats lacking in my inner self, around me or in the close environment I'm in. I would love to get more things done to be honest. The house is FAR from ready but during evenings I lack all inspiration and mostly I'm annoyingly tired. I would love to be less lazy in the evenings and get more things done during days. But everyone who is at home with children, well you know how hard it is. Everything becomes a chaotic mission.

What happened to Lady A, is she still around? - Let's just say she was not meant for our family and she got fired a while back so once again, I'm on my own. I get some help form a med.student who babysit Leon while I'm doing my Pilates ... We are trying to get a well recommended Philippine lady now but things like this takes time. She seems like an angel and hopefully she will have more interest in my children and family then the other had. Until then it's me and the kids. Soon my mother and father in law will come over for two weeks and then I'm moving me and the boys to our family house in South of France and staying there half of the summer! Can't wait.

What's the biggest misconception about you when people are reading this blog? - That i live a super easy, luxurious life with no problems or no everyday life. It's far from the truth. I'm a normal mother who spends my days with my children and trying to find small moments per day to capture energy in things I like. Else I'm in a t-shirt and jeans with a easy makeup or non, my hair in a bun and just trying to precious life here and now. Someday i go insane, some day I'm high on this fortune life i'm living. I think I'm very blessed in many ways, but the road to where we are is full of big efforts. If I would write everything we're handling here, I think you wouldn't believe it's truth. If my man wouldn't be as he is, I could not see everything happened in the speed of light just as it has.
I just got to know a lovely woman in this neighbourhood which I truly appreciate. She is everything above that I like in women. She had told my man that I was so much better and prettier in reality then in this blog, and that is very nice to hear! It's always tricky and somewhat a risk when you meet someone who has gotten to know me through here. Their expectations on me and who i'm is seldom reality, so it's nice when it exceeds their beliefs. She is also ten thousand times better in reality then in the letter she sent me when I asked for people around. Thank you Dear H!
Point is, this blog capture a small hint of something I consciously chose to show. That sort of says it all.

With this, I say Hasta La Vista! Talk soon!



24 comments:

  1. Yes you still did no say why you returned to Barcelona with 12 women and as you show us or tell us things by little messages we are curious of course to understand. I think you followrs know that you have a private life and understand that, but not to make us to guess why certain things!
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julia! Sorry for responding instead of Stina, but there have been so many comments lately about "why, who, tell us more" etc. And I am not "picking" at you because you write very nice, but Stina writes "We celebrated one of the most intelligent, fun and kind women on this planet" in the beginning. So obviously they all went there to celebrate someone.

      And maybe this person (and maybe more of Stinas friends) does not want to show "everything" online, so I also understand her for not saying more about her private life. I myself do not like to have my picture, name etc posted in my friends blogs or facebook. //Laila

      Delete
    2. Thank you for this response!

      Delete
  2. I love this post. Your comments on the behaviour of women in a group are very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, all behaviour in groups are always fascinating!

      Delete
  3. For me Stina your "inside" is as beautiful than your "outside".
    Of course if you had no default at all it would'nt be normal!!
    Honesty is the most important in a blog, plus all remaining as pictures, fashion,
    Friends, family, in yours we have everyything it's why you have so many followers.
    Continue to make us to dream.
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Uta! Always a pleasure with your comments!

      Delete
  4. Patsy! LOL! But much more fabulous darling.
    I hope the next nanny works out better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know her I guess, so hilarious and fun!

      Delete
  5. Why do you think first judgement of you is usually wrong...? Karma?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I don't know but maybe they think I am stroppy? No idea.

      Delete
  6. I really love your attitude, especially your answer of the 4th question.
    After having read your answers I thought that I really would like to know you personally :-)
    I'm glad for you that you've found such a nice new friend in your neighborhood!
    Looking forward to your next posts!
    Hugs B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS: I've found the definition of Patsy= great personality; fun to be around; wonderfully talented! What a compliment! Hugs B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Laila,
    I completely understand your point of view and even I agree that you want to keep to stay anonymous, but usually when Stina told us something she shows it, explain it, etc so I was very astonished that she talked about 12 fantastic women and that's all. If she did want we ask, she should not had to mention it.
    Thank you to have explain a little very little.... bit
    Kndest regards
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastisk post! Stort tack för att du delar med dig och är så uppriktig och ärlig. Du särskiljer dig genom andra bloggar genom att ge lite mer glimtar av "verkligheten". Som du ofta säger, bloggen visar ju bara en liten del av ditt liv. Men för oss som läser så pusslar vi ju ihop bitarna till den helhet som vi ser och det blir säkert ofta skevt.

    En person blir ofta annorlunda i skrift än i verkligheten tycker jag. Jag har en del vänner som jag nästan föredrar att mejla med än att träffa när jag vill diskutera något. Och vise versa. Eller en annan som är grymt cool i verkligheten, men som jag stör mig på alltid blir heltöntig på FB. Lustigt det där!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what I mean, my friends I feel the same way with. Some I almost prefer writing with then talking on the phone for example!

      Delete
  10. You look very sure of yoursef!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Älskar dessa inlägg Stina! Tack för att du delar med dig. Jag har mött dig en gång och då tvekade jag verkligen att gå fram. Men insåg snabbt och tursamt att det var me i gen att jag skulle se dig bland allt folk på gatan i Stockholm just då (är där ca 2-3 ggr /år). Ville säga så mkt men fick som tur var fram att jag uppskattar dig oerhört! Måste erkänna att i början när jag hittade din blogg fick jag en kort stund "fel" bild av dig, men den ändrades snabbt. Sedan dess finns det ingen blogg som är så vacker, inspirerande, djup, personlig men ändå så klokt privat. Den lilla lilla stunden jag växlade några ord så fick jag en än bättre bild av dig. Lika vacker och elegant som du är på bild är du i verkligheten, om inte än mer:) Så elegant och varm person, man såg verkligen dig på ett graciöst utmärkande sätt. Oj vad jag hyllar dig nu! ;) Men det tål att sägas. Hoppas så mkt att allt ordnar sig med en ny nanny. Hade jag varit yngre och bott i Stockholm hade jag gjort det gratis och med nöje hjälpt dig och M med era vansinnigt söta söner:) Kram till dig

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember that day also Dear Åsa! You were so brave and warm! Lots of hugs to you!

      Delete
  12. But we still do not have seen more pictures of your 12 friends.... It's so. So mysterious, why?
    You have shown and said that we will see more but since Julia and your friend have written,
    Complete silent!

    ReplyDelete
  13. To Anonymous - How rude to ask for more pictures of Stinas friends and also criticize when she should post because she said that! Grow up and get a hobby!
    L

    ReplyDelete