Monday, June 16, 2014

ANNABELLE MAGAZINE

So now it's time to pamper my German/Swiss German readers with this interview of me and my thought about my own fashion style since I became a mother and how I dress my children.

All of my other beloved readers from all around this planet - has to use Google Translate (here is my attempt to translate it for you in English) and hopefully it will help you at least understand part of it. Thank you ANNABELLE magazine and web magazine for featuring my children and me!







3 comments:

  1. little alexis is just too cute in that picture, such joy and personality!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u! Worked Bert well to read the translation. Bom voyage!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to read an article in German;)so easy when understanding everything!
    Truly loved your style during your second pregnancy. Hope to be as stylish as when i hopefully get a big belly in the future!
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete