Thursday, June 26, 2014

black/white/neon pink

So this is what I wore on Saturday evening with my man. He had forgot his suits in Stockholm and had to wear whatever we could find that fitted him with no time to buy anything new. It was such an amazing day and night and we saw the sun go down and raise again on Sunday morning, I literally danced until 6am in the morning without any stop. That for me is the best proof of absolute happiness!

(coat: byMalene Birger, dress: Phoebe Couture, shoes: Christian Louboutin, shades and new bag: Louis Vuitton)

4 comments:

  1. Stina the dress looks divine on you. I agree that staying up all night is only acheivable if you are having such a good time your don't realise!! Enjoy your holiday in the SOF and look forward to lots more photos xx Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, those colors are perfect together. I'm in the beautiful Caribbean right now with one of my South of France baskets you so kindly sent me, I've gotten so many compliments, thank you again!
    Have a fabulous day :-) xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress! You look stunning! All love!

    ReplyDelete